Saturday, September 7, 2013

9/7/13


Three of Pentacles/The Sun.  Oooh! Nice cards for a Friday. The Three of Pentacles (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  Today is a day for dealing with weaknesses, even if it means learning some new way to do so. The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and it tells of a time of enlightenment and peace that comes after the completion of some ordeal, kind of a more temporary yet equally powerful energy as The Universe! This is a good day to share good news and by combining willpower and patience, attain success.

My Thoth card is the Prince of Cups. The Prince/Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  He may appear calm, cool and collected to others, but my Prince of Cups responds deeply to life, and dreams big dreams.  He is real good at hiding his emotions or feelings, whether they are good or bad, but he is also real good at letting bygones be bygones.

My Legacy card is the Five of Wands reversed, flavored by the Page of Coins. The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes. While these discomforts can have good results in the end, the process of getting there might be uncomfortable.  I need to remember that at times like this, my biggest opposition is myself.  I can only choose my reactions, not the situations that require those reactions.  Perhaps today I can react in a good way. The Page of Coins (Aries, “I want,” assertive, action oriented, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual) is down-to-earth and responsible, and a listener and a learner. This Page loves to learn new things and have new experiences, but he also can see the big picture in an optimistic way.  Even the most mundane and predictable tasks can be fulfilling (and even fun) if we see them in new ways.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the end of a cycle, which reduces further to 1, the number of potential and position.

My horoscopes: “You may feel like you aren't getting the attention you need or deserve, Sagittarius. Because of this, you may resent the people you feel you should be getting it from. This attitude is likely to make people less likely to come to your rescue. Who wants to be around someone so needy and unhappy? Focus on yourself and your own healing before you take your issues to others.

And: “Today may be a good day for you to spend some time creating. While many Sagittarians are known for a love of sports, an innate artistic streak is commonplace. The joy of creating something is immeasurable and the process of getting to a finished product can be very enjoyable and therapeutic as well. Crafts, baking, cooking, and gardening are all activities conducive to this. Take time to express yourself through your favorite hobbies today.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Hermit.  This is a card about a difficult journey, and about our eyes becoming accustomed to the dark.  Sometimes isolation and the solitary dealing with challenges and blockages are the correct paths to bring enlightenment.  The Hermit shows me how to use these paths and methods effectively.

Beautiful Friday and Saturday in Cape May, Fall weather is here.  Virgin’s Bower is in full bloom, and I saw hawks, kestrels and osprey all over the place.  I saw four different raptors standing on the side of the road, eating something!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment