Friday, September 27, 2013

9/27/13


Ten of Swords/Knight of Wands reversed.  The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) tells of the perception of the complete manifestation of interference, powerlessness and restriction.  The message of this card makes sense to me, and I think it is hinting of things to come, rather than how I feel right now.  Although I do feel stretched a bit thin, things should be resolving over the next four weeks.  I should keep in mind during these next weeks that the limitations that affect me are the ones I believe are valid; those are the only blockages. The Knight of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) in an upright position usually represents a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy; most definitely not background-type efforts.  My Knight of Wands is reversed, and perhaps I’m not so ready for unexpected challenges today.  I know challenges are coming, but I’m not quite ready to face them yet.  Good thing they are still on their way, eh? 

My Thoth card is the Six of Disks.  “Success” is Uncle Al’s keyword for this card, success in the physical world. The Six of Disks (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have, in both the upright and reversed position. Crowley sees the Six of Disks as a card of balance, and while that balance is fertile, it is also temporary.  More hints of things to come.

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands reversed, flavored by the Knight of Cups.  The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position tells of power, influence and authority. My Two of Wands is reversed, and I am being told that now may not be the time for me to make use of my power, influence or authority.  Hmmm . . . more instructions to pause.  My reversed Two of Wands is being flavored by the Knight of Cups.  The Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  Today, feelings and dreams and imagination will be important, and perhaps I need to pay attention to my dreams and the messages of my Inner Voice..

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability.

My horoscopes: “If you've had some problems in your sentimental life during the last few months, Sagittarius, they're probably behind you now. It's a sure bet that you've learned something. You've been served the same dish for years and now it seems you've finally had enough! Know that from now on you'll be better about not falling into the same old traps.

And: “Try not to get too over-confident today, when you think you know the answer to everything. The thing to remember is that you don't know the answer to everything and that you are on an endless journey of more and more knowledge acquisition. The learning process never ends, so always keep your ears and eyes open to new information that comes your way. There should be plenty out there for you to digest today.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ace of Cups.  More potential found in the suit of Cups!!  Feelings, emotions, dreams, tides and flows of energies are important today.  What is pulling at me?  How do I feel about that?  These are the questions to be asked, and answered. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment