Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9/10/13


Page of Wands reversed/Ten of Wands.  There’s a clear message!  The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is a fun guy to be around, unless you have a migraine.  If he was upright, he would be telling me that enthusiasm and originality are the things to strive for today.  Because he is reversed, the unpredictable nature of the element of Fire may be more of a challenge than a catalyst for creativity.  The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) tells of being taxed to some perceived limit, or of feeling as if we are out of gas at the bottom of a hill.  There are all kinds of burdens, and my burdens today may not be physical in nature, although the sense of running on fumes could manifest in the physical world. 

My Thoth card is The Hanging Man reversed.  The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought), and in a reversed position presents the kind of balance that comes to us through surrender, and through deliberately attempting to see things in a different way.  My Hanging Man is reversed, and “it is what it is” just won’t cut it for me today; instead my mantra might be “God helps those who help themselves.”  I can still aim for balance, but I may feel a need to be a more active participant in the attainment of balance.  I want what I want, not what the Universe is presenting to me, and I know that I can’t just sit back and wait for things to happen on their own.

My Legacy card is Judgement, flavored by the Seven of Cups reversed.  Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  I am being told that despite the chance that some things from the past may be paying me a return visit, my own logic can add to the effectiveness of the personal assessment deemed necessary by the presence of this card.  I should keep in mind that all events matter because even the most mundane has effects.  The Seven of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, obsessive, mysterious) in an upright position represents the distraction, sensory overload and dissipation that can happen when we are presented with too many enticing choices.  This Cups card can often indicate that pleasures are cut off from Spirit, and thus these pleasures inevitably become diseased and corrupted.  My card is reversed, and it is flavoring Judgement, and it is telling me that at least for today, I should be able to arrange things according to their importance and still keep my emotions and subconscious happy and content.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of movement that upsets stability in order to prevent stagnation. 

My horoscopes: “Don't be surprised if you getting back into the swing of things more slowly than usual today, Sagittarius. Not every day starts off with a bang, so don't be too hard on yourself for this. Just take things slow and easy. If you have a deadline, consider asking for a short extension. Pushing yourself to get things accomplished can leave you feeling even less productive.”

And: “Today you might find yourself searching for ways in which you can make some extra money. You may have ideas for fixing up your home that are important to you, and thus you might feel that putting in a few extra hours should be worthwhile. Other members of your household could do the same, which could bring you closer together. Expect to spend a lot of time talking and planning what you're going to do. Go to it!”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Three of Swords.  Isolation and pain, perhaps in the end unnecessary, are the messages of this card (one of my least favorites).  Yes, our intentions may be pure and good, but that does not mean we won’t be brought down or betrayed or deserted in our time of need.  Worse case, we know about the isolation and pain and the possible cause, so we can maybe mitigate damages and deal with the issues.  If the energies of this card do manifest, I need to remember that things may not be as bad as they seem.  Grief can be cleansing in some cases, and tears can wash away the damage and create a fresh, new start.

I am still dealing with the dust-settling of a huge YTT Intensive all day on Sunday followed by my “final exam” Yoga class of last evening.  In keeping with the metaphor of a Cosmic Download, I feel as if the “files” are still being compiled and downloaded, and the installation has yet to begin.  This is going to be a “full system update,” I just know it.  I am already beginning a sort of mini-cleanse, drinking lots of fluids and staying away from meats. 

To add to the day’s excitement, my husband’s godchild spent the day in labor with her first child!  Kayla Alexandra was born this evening, and she is beautiful.  What a glorious event!!  The joys surrounding the beginning of this new life are infusing my thoughts.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment