Monday, September 23, 2013

9/23/13


Two of Cups reversed/Three of Swords.  Yep, I get this one.  The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) in an upright position tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities.  Today may have a bit of an isolation feel to it, and connections that I thought were good might end up to be troubling.  The Three of Swords (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), my least favorite card in the entire deck, usually indicates the possibility that logic, rationalizing and the intellect could end up causing harm if they are not used with balance and compassion. I need to remember that knowing of whatever issue is bringing my Three of Swords to me today is the first step in dealing with that issue, and mitigating possible damages.  Grieve, and get over it.

My Thoth card is the Seven of Swords reversed.  Crowley’s keyword is “Futility.”  The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) in an upright position tells of the effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  Thankfully, this one is reversed, so if I maintain a positive attitude today, I might be able to extricate myself from a problem situation without creating enemies.

My Legacy card is The Chariot reversed, flavored by The Wheel.  The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions. My Chariot is reversed, and perhaps I am forgetting that my attitudes have more of an effect on a situation than I realize.  If I keep control of my attitudes, I might get to where I want to be by the end of the day.  The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) tells of sudden movement, but not movement caused by us or controlled by us.  This is actually encouraging news to me today; I have no control of what happens to me, only of how I choose to respond to what happens to me today.  My Wheel is flavoring my Chariot, which just might enable me to remember to keep optimistic no matter what happens. 

My 6-digit date number is9, the number that tells of the completeness of manifestation or effect. 

My horoscopes: “There may be doubt about the outcome of a project that means a lot to you. It may involve financial problems or lack the support from others that you require in order to complete it. Your doubts are most likely groundless, Sagittarius, but it doesn't hurt to hedge your bets a little and seek what you need elsewhere. This is likely to be a temporary delay. All signs indicate success.”

And: “The key for you today is follow-through. You may have one hundred different projects lying around your house and not one of them is finished. Perhaps you are too busy going off on adventures to really settle down and commit to something for an extended period of time. This sort of attitude is apt to be a reflection of emotional issues you are dealing with as well. Attend to unfinished business.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Nine of Pentacles.  The balance of material well-being and refinement with the warmth and joy that comes with being self-sufficient.  Solitude is the best way to enjoy this reward for hard work!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment