Thursday, September 5, 2013

9/5/13


Six of Cups reversed/Three of Pentacles reversed.  I had this same exact pair a few weeks ago, right after the end of my family vacation.  The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) in an upright position is a card of innocence, emotional balance and harmony, of simple joy that begets even more simple joy by infecting all that is around us at this moment.  My card is reversed, and I am being told that at least for today, there is no benefit to be had from remembering past events.  The Three of Pentacles (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) in an upright position tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  It looks like teamwork will also not be a focus today; instead, I may be most effective if I look forward and work on my own.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Wands.  Hmmm . . . .  The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time.  Generosity will come easily for me but I may have trouble being gracious to those who oppose me. 

My Legacy card is the Four of Wands, flavored by the King of Cups reversed.  The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic), is about building enough to become established, about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined.  This is often considered a fortunate card because it tells of an effectively planned and manifested foundation.  My Four of Wands is being flavored by the King of Cups for the second day in a row, but this time reversed.  The King of Cups (cusp of Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, and Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling mysterious, obsessive) in an upright position is the expert on emotions and the subconscious, mainly because of his life experiences.  My instincts may not be quite so effective today, despite past experiences.  My planning should be enthusiastic (thanks to that Four of Wands), however I need to stay well grounded in reality.

My Pearls of Wisdom New Moon card is The Magician.  A card with a personal message to me.  The Magician, which is flavoring my reversed Eight of Wands, corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick and animated energy which usually presents problems or challenges), Mercury (reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication), Beth (house; builder) and the Path between Binah (female, receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Kether (the source, limitless possibility).  The Magician works hard to perfect his abilities, to make use of those abilities in unexpected ways, and to focus and carry through to the end of a task (which is pretty important to him).  He tells me that this is a time of unlimited potential for me; creation!!

My 6-digit date number is 9, representing the completeness of manifestation or effect.

My horoscopes: “Getting along with others may prove challenging today, Sagittarius. The planetary aspects can have you isolating yourself. You might feel impatient and easily annoyed. If this is so, stay solo if you can. If you can't, you'll need to curb a tendency to be argumentative or confrontational. Exercise patience and bite your tongue if that's what it takes. Avoid conflict.”

And: “Your sensitivity may hit new extremes. As a Sagittarian, it's already part of your nature to feel things deeply. With the influence from this day's aspects, it can get to the point where you're overwhelmed. Don't be too hard on yourself if the slightest thing has you weepy or agitated. Try to get through the day with as much control as you can muster, and trust that tomorrow will be easier.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Queen of Swords.  How interesting that this deck seems to tie together the rest of my card throws for the day.  The accurate perceptions of this Queen will be made use of today, as will her sense of humor.  This Queen echoes the message of my reversed Six of Cups above, for she tells me to release the past and focus instead on the present and the future.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment