Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11/13


The Empress/Ace of Swords.  The Empress (which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), the Hebrew letter Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah on the Tree of Life (dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity)) is one half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine.  The Empress is about creativity, fertility of all kinds, a deep connection to Nature and the nurturing of others, and an enjoyment of the senses.  She is my significator, so her presence either upright or reversed is a huge “pay attention!” to me.  The Empress tells me that even honest work can be a pleasure, and tapping into the energies around me is a reward unto itself The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the birth of ideas and concepts.  The Ace of Swords me that I am ready to make use of logic and analysis in order to assert my Will. But the skills offered by this card are potential only, not yet manifested, and I need remember this.

My Thoth card is The Sun reversed.  The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and it tells of a time of enlightenment and peace that comes after the completion of some ordeal, kind of a more temporary yet equally powerful energy as The Universe.  The cool thing about The Sun is that it is good even when reversed; it just tells us that the intensity of the relief and enlightenment is less than if the card was upright.

My Legacy card is the Ace of Cups reversed, flavored by the King of Cups reversed.  The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells of the potential to experience deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, and a connection to those around me.  My Ace is reversed, and this could mean that today emotions won’t serve me.  My reversed Ace of Cups is being flavored by the King of Cups, also reversed.  The King of Cups (cusp of Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, and Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling mysterious, obsessive) in an upright position is the expert on emotions and the subconscious, mainly because of his life experiences.  My reversed King is validating the message of the reversed Ace, and in fact, he is stating, in a Kingly way, that I should ground myself well today, and keep my emotions on an even keel.

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “Today brings the opportunity to see things as they are and not as you'd like them to be. It's easy to fool yourself sometimes, but you can only get away with that for so long before the truth comes out. There comes a time when you need to face things. Any time is an excellent time to start fresh. Take your time and trust in yourself.”

And: “Listen to the viewpoint of others and make careful note. It could be that in your quest for adventure and freedom, you are not keeping tabs on the people you are directly affecting. Keep the information flowing through you. There is a great deal of air to fuel your fire today, so take advantage of the heat but be careful that you don't burn yourself or the people around you.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Two of Cups.  Here is the emotional balance I need today!  This card is about the bringing together of opposites, a sort of emotional Yin and Yang.

Steamy day today!  It was 95 degrees, and I am still sweating.  Cool for the weekend, though.  I hope to spend a lot of time in my beloved garden.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment