Sunday, September 15, 2013

9/15/13


Transparent Oracle Sunday!!

3, Element: Air (East).  East is the direction of the rising sun, and thus of new beginnings and fresh ideas, as well as knowledge, intellectual ideas and thoughts.  The element of Air represents the purest of clear thought, logic, and the ability to analyze.  Air is also connected with knowledge, education, science, and inspiration or a new way of thinking about things.

41, Gateway: The Celestial Realm (Above). The direction of Above takes us up and out of the four traditional elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, and reminds us that we are but a small part of the Cosmos.  Above also reminds us that while the Machinery of the Universe is huge, it does have an effect on each of us, and each of us is an important part of the workings of that Machinery.  Both our solar system, and the vast reaches of space beyond, have an effect on us, and we need to acknowledge this effect and be aware of it.  While we should not allow only these effects to control our choices and actions, they are valid, and there can be higher meanings to seemingly mundane events at this time.  But if I don’t look up into the night sky, these events will happen without me knowing about them.

51, Gateway: The World Tree (Below). The World Tree is a powerful symbol in many cultures; in Wicca, the Tree is seen as representing the cast circle, and it is seen as a gateway to the Underworld.  The World Tree is about initiation of the most exciting kind; it tells of the ability to tap into the knowledge and wisdom that is a part of me through my ancestors, and it tells of the ability to connect with non-physical beings.

Wow.  Two Gateways, Above and Below.  Before I even stacked my cards to create my mandala, I am already being told, “Pay attention!”  This mandala looks like a secret sigil, and it is interesting how Air and the Celestial Realm Gateway are in and around the roots of The World Tree.  Our world, our physical world, seems to be the realm that is under foot, and indeed The World Tree is the Gateway to the realm of Below.  But in this mandala, things are reversed, and it is the Gateway to The Celestial Realm that appears to be the core support.  Obviously, I am being told today that many things are having an affect on the way I live my life, and on the choices I make as I live my life.  It looks like I could be at a crossroad of some kind, and no matter which direction I choose, there are opportunities for me to learn and grow.  Cool!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment