Friday, September 13, 2013

9/13/13


The High Priestess reversed/Judgement reversed.  The High Priestess (Water; the Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination; Gimel, the camel who safely crosses Da’ath, the Abyss, and thus, has the secret of life; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Kether, the source, limitless possibility), is one-half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine, with The Empress being the other half. The High Priestess is the source of the power of The Magician, the feminine version of The Hierophant, and the Keeper of the Mysteries.  She reminds me today that having an intense connection to my intuition is only good if I am keeping a positive frame of mind; after all, I attract to me what I think about.  I should probably also strive to be crystal clear today in how I present myself and my ideas.  Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) in an upright position represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  Again I am being reminded through my reversed Judgement card that clarity is important, and I can’t rely only on my instincts when summing up today.  All events matter, even the most mundane, and I might be tempted to take shortcuts today.  Those shortcuts might not have good results.

My Thoth card is the Four of Wands.  “Completion” is Crowley’s keyword for this one, but it does not mean that all is done.  Four of Wands, flavored by the King of Cups reversed.  The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic), is about building enough to become established, about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined.  This is often considered a fortunate card because it tells of an effectively planned and manifested foundation already in place.  Perhaps this, my only upright card, is the most important message for me today.  Pause, look around, enjoy the fruits of my labors and the harmony and serenity available to me.

My Legacy card is Judgement reversed (again), flavored by the Ten of Swords reversed.  The Legacy Judgement card reminds us that sometimes it is not enough to release the past.  Sometimes we must call those past events back into the present so we can face them once more, in order to bring true closure.  Only then can we “put out the trash.”  Today this may not be a productive task; reviewing the past could end up producing a bit of discomfort, too much discomfort to allow a clear view of the events that need dealing with.  My reversed Judgement is being flavored by the Ten of Swords, also reversed.  The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) in an upright position tells of the perception of the complete manifestation of interference, powerlessness and restriction.  The reversed card tells of power and confidence, but it also reminds me that burning bridges is not an option.  Even if at the moment, things don’t appear to be happening the way I want them to happen, a happy ending could be just around the corner.  Perhaps rather than rushing to Judgement, I need to pause a bit, as per the recommendation of the Four of Wands above, and focus on what I have accomplished, rather than on what I tried to accomplish but did not succeed.

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of the conscious and deliberate response to the pause and approach of degeneration of the number 7.

My horoscopes: “There may be a bit of restlessness due to strong forces urging you to take action, Sagittarius. A dynamic feeling is in the air and calling on you to get up and get moving. Take this opportunity to push through some of your new ideas. Make strides toward the completion of your goals. Don't let your emotions get in the way of your mental processes.

And: “Whatever tasks you choose to focus on today are likely to be helped along by an increased level of logic and efficiency. In addition, insights into more ingenious methods of communicating and carrying out your ideas should enable you not only to get things done more quickly today, but streamline your efforts in the future. Don't be surprised if you have similar insights into the thoughts and feelings of those around you. Make the most of them!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Seven of Wands.  This card is about defending what is important, and taking a stand against all who seem to be against me.  I need to stand my ground, despite opposition, and I need to choose carefully the situations that will benefit most from having the courage to bend with the winds. 

I’m hoping to spend lots of time in my beloved garden tomorrow. 

Happy Friday the 13th!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment