Monday, July 7, 2014

7/7/14

The Star/Eight of Cups. The Star (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness; Qof, back of head; the Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and outer, physical reality, and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) is the “good will to all” card, and while it can hint at some unexpected darkness, it also reminds us that things will turn out okay in the end.  I am being told to have faith, for while it may seem to be the darkest night, the dawn is just beyond the horizon. The Eight of Cups (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitation, law and order, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, suffering, soul growth)  tells of an ending or a decline or a change of direction, often one associated with emotions, and it offers one possible response to that decline or change: moving on.  I need to remember this phrase from the LWB of the Llewellyn Welsh Tarot regarding the reversed Eight of Cups: “A timid nature attracts predators.”  With the energies of The Star on my side, I should be able to let go of those emotions and feelings that don’t serve me any more; after all, clinging to something that has expired is also not healthy.

My Thoth cards are the Queen of Wands and the Five of Wands (“Strife”). The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  She is kind of a self-made woman, with her sense of humor intact.  This card tells of life and of the animation that is the manifestation of life, and the calm authority that comes when we are comfortable with both. The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes.  Of course, this discomfort could be caused by growing pains, and my Queen of Wands is the perfect person to deal with the Strife of this energy.  She might be able to use the chaos to cleanse the windshield, so I can see better

My Legacy card is the Page of Cups reversed, flavored by the Ten of Cups. The Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering) and upright it is a card of soft and tender energies and of getting fulfillment through connections to others, and through innocent and simple joys.  My Page of Cups is reversed, and this makes sense with those two Wands cards above.  Today is a day to be real; seeing things through rose-colored glasses might have uncomfortable results.  My reversed Page of Cups is being flavored by the Ten of Cups. The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment. The number Ten is about the completion of a cycle or manifestation, and the suit of Cups is about emotions, feelings and the inner self, so this card offers the bounty that comes with the successful experiencing of all the lessons of the Cups cards.  Perhaps my Page of Cups is reversed because I need to address my feelings with more maturity; after all, the cycle has reached its end and now is the time to use what I’ve learned with maturity.  Okay then.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the end of a cycle, which reduces further to 1, the number of potential and position. 

My horoscopes: “Hey, daydreamer. It's mighty fine to have big ideas, Sagittarius, but what good are they without any structure in place to make them a reality? You could stumble on exactly the practical approach required to bring one of your most imaginative endeavors to fruition today, as disciplinarian Saturn meets the Moon in your idealistic 12th house. It could be as simple as putting a schedule in place and laying down basic steps to get you closer to your dreams. Easy enough!

And: “You may need to keep your spaceship idle today and perform a safety check for you and your crew. Make sure everyone on board is completely informed of their destination. It could be that you just picked them off the street without really telling them where they would end up. It is important that you don't drag people into your world unwittingly. If they voluntarily give up the controls to you, however, that is a different horoscope.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment