Monday, June 30, 2014

6/30/14

Ace of Swords reversed/Knight of Cups reversed. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the birth of ideas and concepts. This Ace in an upright position offers the power to analyze that is necessary in order to make good choices, and in order to react correctly to events in our day.  However, my Ace is reversed, and I may have trouble making good decisions today.  Also, the reversed Sword seems to be grounded, which could mean that I am closing myself off to new ideas, attempting to stick with what I know or “own.”  The Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  Upright, this Knight appears calm to others, but inwardly he feels things strongly.  He is reversed today, and this might mean those strong feelings aren’t so reliable, or maybe they won’t manifest the way I want them to manifest.  These feelings that are not manifesting the way I expect them to manifest could be the problem, and it might be time to take a breath.

My Thoth cards are the Three of Disks (“Work”) reversed and the Queen of Wands reversed. The Three of Disks (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) in an upright position tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  Looks like those concepts might not work well together.  I am spending most of my day alone, doing a clean-up of the house, so hopefully this reversed Three is only talking of a lack of teamwork. The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) in an upright position is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  She is kind of a self-made woman, with her sense of humor intact.  Because she is reversed, she is verifying the needed solitude being presented by the reversed Three of Disks. 

My Legacy card is the King of Swords reversed, flavored by the Three of Swords.  Really??? The King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) in an upright position is a good judge of people and situations. He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy, and he can be trusted to fiercely stand by his decisions.  Looks like that won’t be me today; because my King is reversed, I need to have a care today as far as analysis related to situations in which I am perceived as an authority.  I may find that I am yielding too much, or maybe not listening to others.  My reversed King of Swords is being flavored with my least favorite card of the Tarot, and another Swords card, the Three of Swords. The Three of Swords (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) usually indicates the possibility that logic, rationalizing and the intellect could end up causing harm if they are not used with balance and compassion.  This seems to be validating all my reversed cards, and oh boy, I had better think before I speak today!!

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of movement that ends stability in order to prevent stagnation. 

My horoscopes: “Heightened intuition and ESP could lead to some interesting conversations with others who are blown away by your insights into their thoughts, feelings, and desires. You could also be feeling more expressive than usual, Sagittarius. You might want to channel some of that inspiration into writing, speaking, or some other form of self-expression. Reading may also prove especially valuable at this time.

And: “Give thanks to the people who are most precious to you today. You will find that words cut to the core of things much more easily today. Stabilize your strong emotions and use them as fuel for you endeavors. The key today is to remember those who have helped you along your way. Everyone is sensitive and loving individual. Treat them as such. Have fun with the people all around you


$>

No comments:

Post a Comment