Friday, June 20, 2014

6/20/14

The Lovers/The Wheel of Fortune reversed.  The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  This card is about love, but it is also about our personal values and how they affect our choices, and the promises we make to others.  The Lovers present the two halves that when united are greater than the sum of their parts, and today I need to remember that uniting my choice with my actions will have consequences.  I need to keep those consequences positive.  The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) in an upright position tells of sudden movement, but not movement caused by us or controlled by us.  The Wheel reminds us that nothing is permanent and everything is always in motion, motion that we can’t control.  My Wheel is reversed today, and it is strongly reinforcing the concept that I have an effect on my environment. Pay attention and chose wisely.

My Thoth cards are the Nine of Swords (“Cruelty”) and the Six of Wands (“Victory”) reversed.  Ouch.  The Nine of Swords (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, social, dual) represents brooding and worrying, usually self-caused, and usually unproductive.  Often the worrying attached to this card is connected to insecurity or suspicion, or it is connected to things that are over and done with, and thus unchangeable.  This card represents the “agony of the mind,” and the poison created by this agony can kill the day. However, I can control what my mind focuses on, and it looks like I had better.  The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) in an upright position expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge. Since my card is reversed, the results may not be clear or conclusive, but the card did show up so if I can try and find a bit more confidence in my chosen decisions, I might be able to turn that Six of Wands upright.

My Legacy card is the Seven of Coins, flavored by the Ten of Cups.  That’s better!  The Seven of Coins (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) tells of pauses and choices and assessments within the physical world.  Evaluation of my efforts thus far is in order, and perhaps I will find pleasure in that evaluation.  My Seven of Coins is being flavored by a nice card, the Ten of Cups.  The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment. The number Ten is about the completion of a cycle or manifestation, and the suit of Cups is about emotions, feelings and the inner self, so this card offers the bounty that comes with the successful experiencing of all the lessons of the Cups cards.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability. 

My horoscopes: “Scientists are sometimes pretty strange. They can be so engrossed in reality that they seem almost absent from it, as if they float above the Earth. That's a bit how you feel about things, too, Sagittarius. You like to explain the world in your own special way, the way you see it and not necessarily the way it really is. That's your secret. You know that no one else can see the world the way you do.

And: “Don't let your fear or anger overtake you today. You are going to be pushed very strongly to the forefront and you may even be forced to make some big decisions regarding the direction your professional life is going. You may have been feeling that it is a little premature to take action, but frankly, you no longer have any choice. Whether you know it or not, you are ready!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment