Tuesday, June 3, 2014

6/3/14

Two of Wands reversed/The Star reversed. The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position tells of power, influence and authority, and the implementation of the Will.  While it does not seem so, there are some possible inabilities to manifest effectively in play today. This does not necessarily mean things won’t happen, but they just might not happen in the way I want them to happen. The Star (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness; Qof, back of head; the Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and outer, physical reality, and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) in an upright position is the “good will to all” card, and while it can hint at some unexpected darkness, it also reminds us that things will turn out okay in the end.  Because my Star is reversed, things might seem a bit flat, or run-of-the-mill. Even reversed, I’m glad this card is here.  Maybe I can work on turning it around.

My Thoth cards are the Knight/King of Swords reversed and the Ace of Cups reversed. The Knight/King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations. He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy, and he can be trusted to fiercely stand by his decisions.  Because he is reversed, I need to have a care today as far as analysis related to situations in which I am perceived as an authority.  I may find that I am yielding too much to the commands of others, or maybe not listening to what they have to say. The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells of the potential to experience deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, and a connection to those around me.  My Ace of Cups is reversed, which could be telling of fear or isolation, or perhaps the mis-interpretation of a dream or vision, or a denial of the validity of that dream or vision.

My Legacy card is the King of Swords reversed (again!), flavored by the Knight of Cups.  Looks like this could be a day of too much criticism, instability, or bad intentions.  They might not come from within me, but I will be dealing with them just the same, with a double dose (because I threw two reversed Kings today). This time the reversed King of Swords is paired with an upright Cups card, a card that speaks of intensity rather than possibility. The Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  This Knight appears calm to others, but inwardly he feels things strongly, and I will feel things strongly today too, even if I appear serene on the outside.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of movement imposed onto stability in order to prevent stagnation.

My horoscopes: “Important enterprises centering on your home could take up a lot of your energy over the next few days, Sagittarius. Many people might come and go. Perhaps you're hosting a significant social event, moving to a nicer place, or maybe transacting a lot of business in your home. Whatever it is, it's likely to produce the results you're hoping for. Work hard and make the most of it.

And: “Today would be a day best spent on your own, behind closed doors if possible. There is a lot of tension in your household for some reason. Since there is not much you can do to dissipate it, you would be best off avoiding it altogether. Let your family members fight it out among themselves. You have better ways to spend your time. Why not take in an afternoon movie? When you go by yourself you don't have to share your popcorn!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment