Friday, March 29, 2013


The Chariot/King of Swords. The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), and tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions. Looks like I will need to assert my Will today, particularly over myself.  The King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations.  He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy.  Sounds like I am being given a warning today: I will need to judge people and situations carefully, and do my best to keep my own reactions under control, for I will be tested.

My Thoth card is the Eight of Swords.  Another Swords card; this one is about “Interference.” The Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) tells of a confused and restrictive response to obstacles, or the interferences that happen when we just have bad luck.  This may very well be my instinctive response to any confrontations or adversarial situations today.  Forewarned is forearmed, and perhaps I will be able to prevent this discomfort from happening.  I need to remember not to cause it or impose it on others, as well. 

My Legacy card is the Ten of Swords (another one?), flavored by the Five of Wands. Oh boy, sounds like energies are going to be churning today!  The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) tells of the perception of the complete manifestation of interference, powerlessness and restriction.  Even if I am forewarned, I may believe that I am set upon by people or circumstances.  I need to remember that my own perception of what is really happening may very well be flawed.  But in any event, what I believe to be true (even if I am incorrect) is what I will be manifesting, so I’ve got to remember that my perception is not the only one.  My Ten of Swords is being flavored by the Five of Wands, which might actually be a good thing today. The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes.  What I like (and need to be aware of) is that the discomfort caused by this card is not caused by negative intentions or long-term suffering, but rather, by plain old irritations and trivialities.  In the end, these things will only cause harm if I allow them to cause harm.  They can have good results; being tested is an opportunity to achieve victory!

My 6-digit date number is 9, the completeness of effect or manifestation.  This makes sense, considering my cards today. 

My horoscopes: “Nurture your artistic, romantic side today, Sagittarius. Your feet may be a little cold, but that's what you get for splashing around in the rain. Don't worry about it. Your heart and mind are finally on the same page and it's much easier to say exactly how you feel. Take off the wet socks and put on a dry pair. Take to the streets and meet up with a fun troupe of merriment tonight.

And: “Romance, particularly the physical kind, should be on your mind all day. If you're currently involved, try to talk your significant other into getting away from it all and taking you to a romantic resort outside of town. A little adventure would add just the right touch to your romantic inclinations, and you can rest assured that the phone won't ring! Lock the door of your room and have fun!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Knight of Cups.  Today, being an emotional purist who optimistically visualizes roses and hugs for all might be a good thing.  I must see only beauty, I must see only love, and I must keep my heart filled with the Sacred Essence, and the outcome will be all I’ve dreamed of. 

It is a beautiful, sunny day.  My brother-in-law and fellow gardener is here, flower seeds in hand, and I am going to get my hands dirty, by hook or by crook.  We are going shopping later, too, and hopefully I will get a walk to the beach, and a bit of Yoga, into my day as well. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment