Thursday, March 21, 2013


Ten of Swords reversed/Three of Cups.  The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) tells of the perception of the complete manifestation of interference, powerlessness and restriction.  My Ten of Swords is reversed today, and I am being reminded just how easy it is to change my entire outlook by refusing to expect the worst.  The Three of Cups (Mercury, reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) is about connections, emotional abundance, and about blessings.  This card is validating the message of my reversed Ten: see the blessings I have because I not only have connections and support but also I am aware of those connections and that support

My Thoth card is The Aeon reversed.  The Aeon/Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start. 

My Legacy card is the Three of Swords reversed (whew!), flavored by the Page of Swords.  The Three of Swords (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) in an upright position usually indicates the possibility that logic, rationalizing and the intellect could end up causing harm if they are not used with balance and compassion.  This Swords card, in some ways similar to my Ten above, is about the perception of isolation and separation and melancholy.  Also like my Ten above, my Three of Swords is reversed, and being flavored by the exciting Page of Swords.  Page of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning, Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, society, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality) tells us to use our mind and intellect to analyze our situations as well as our emotions and feelings.  We need to think out of the box during this process of analysis, and we need to remember that expectations often manifest as reality, so we must think carefully as we analyze and remain aware that we just might be mistaken in our expectations.

My Pearls of Wisdom Ostara card is the Page of Wands.  This Page is holding a mask of flames up over his face, hiding what he really looks like.  The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of the coming of a spark that could create a mighty flame, if there is enough kindling and air to feed it.  And the Page of Wands is the perfect person to fan these flames!  The Pearls of Wisdom Page of Wands is holding a mask of flames over his face (so you can’t see his physical features); this is also an awesome message!  My creativity can remain a bit more anonymous; without the flavoring of my expectations things might turn out pretty good in the end.

My 6-digit date number is 10, which represents the completion of a project and the end of a cycle.  This number reduces further to the number 1, a number of potential and position, without manifestation as yet.

My horoscopes: “Your career is about to take a turn for the better, Sagittarius. New professional possibilities may come your way today. Be receptive to any invitations or offers. Your advancement may not come in the most traditional way, so you need to pay close attention. Don't overlook something that seems beyond your capabilities. Your reach should always exceed your grasp. Stretch!”

And: “There are opportunities in the aggression that may arise today, so don't necessarily look upon conflict as a bad thing. Regardless of the situation, there is a great deal of passion that is present above and below the surface, so don't underestimate the power that is available to you today - either through your own efforts, or through others'. The temperature is likely to rise quite a bit whether you like it or not.”

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Star.  No bright Sun, no illusory Moon; just gentle and soft light.  No judgment, no stress, just calm.  Stars guide us as we navigate our way home, and that is what we should anticipate when we see this card.  Hope for a time of peace, of being surrounded by security, and being surrounded by those we love. 

Yesterday was Ostara, the Spring Equinox, a day of balance and serenity and enlightenment.  For me, it was another busy day in a busy week, filled with positive efforts.  I started working on my assignments for YTT, and despite the fact that work is incredibly busy, I’ve found the time each day to maintain my Yoga practice. 

I have heard back regarding the extra work I did for my Third Degree Lesson 8, and have been given the go-ahead to move on to Lesson 9.  I am looking forward to moving on to the next Lesson.  I looked back in my records, and I have been in Third Degree Training for longer than I realized.  It was on March 20, 2007, six years ago yesterday, that I first gained access to Third Degree Training!  More than half of the time I have belonged to Sacred Mists!  Each Third Degree Lesson has ended up directly connecting to events in my physical-world life.  Beginning the year of my Saturn Return, and right around when Saturn goes retro?  Shadow Work, Lesson 8, which I just completed.  Beginning Yoga Teacher Training?  Healing and serving, which is the focus of my next Lesson, Lesson 9. 

I have needed every month of this time, of these years, to get to where I am right now.  So much growth!  So many mind-blowing experiences!  Without the awesome training I am receiving, I would never have achieved what I’ve done over the past six years.  I am once again so very glad that I found Sacred Mists.  Without this journaling that I’ve been doing since the beginning of 2007, many of the details of these amazing years would have been gone, lost in the dusty corners of my mind.  I am once again so very glad that I kept up with my journaling.

I have reached the point when I am feeling the need to get this training completed.  Maybe this is all part of my Saturn Return, which is happening this year; or maybe it is due to the recent Shadow Work I did, Shadow Work that is still having an effect on me.  Whatever the reason, things are happening within me that are nudging me forward, and that are reminding me to carefully pack away the things that are to be stored, so they don’t get lost.  This is the process that is happening within me now, this tying up of loose ends so that everything important is put in its place, before the “big move,” whatever that turns out to be.

Interesting!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment