Monday, March 25, 2013


King of Wands/Five of Pentacles reversed. The King of Wands (cusp of Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, moody, and Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic egotistical) is honest and open hearted, and rules his realm through the advantageous use of his creative impulses.  He is quite resourceful; his best talent is making the world around him fit his dream, and that is what he is encouraging me to do.  We create our own reality, after all. The Five of Pentacles (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, skill, communication, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) traditional image shows a woman and a child, one of them injured in some way, travelling in the cold wind, with a church window behind them.  This card in an upright position tells of loss or need within the physical world, but my Five of Pentacles is reversed.  This could mean that despite the necessity to give 150% I will end up feeling strong and supported; a nice reward for a busy day!

My Thoth card is the Four of Cups reversed.  “Luxury” is the keyword for the upright card.  The Four of Cups (the Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, tenacious, moody), which tells us that too much pleasure deadens the senses.  Thankfully my card is reversed, perhaps satisfaction can happen without that deadening of the senses.

My Legacy card is the Ten of Coins reversed, flavored by the Two of Wands. The Ten of Coins (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) represents physical world wealth and bounty. In an upright position, this card lets me know that it is okay to enjoy my bounty for a bit, but in the end I need to do something with what I have.  My card is reversed, and thus I have not yet received the end result. The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic), which is flavoring my Ten of Coins, tells of power, influence and authority.  This card is related to the Will, and it could be telling me just how I can turn that Ten of Coins around.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of movement that might bring a bit of discomfort, but it also gets rid of stagnation.

My horoscopes: “Pour yourself a comforting cup of tea today, Sagittarius. Take a hot shower or a long bath. In short, pamper yourself. You may be picking up on the extra tension of the people around you. Be conscious of this and make a mental note to strip away the garbage that others dump on you. You're a sensitive individual. Pat yourself on the back and look out for sudden moves from others.

And: “The keywords for today, are love and creativity. If you're currently involved romantically, you can anticipate a wonderful day with your loved one, and an even better night. In between, however, you can expect to be engrossed in a fascinating project that means a lot to you. Children might be involved in some way. You might discover new ways to express yourself in any field you want, from cooking, to sports, to the arts. Enjoy!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Three of Wands.  Take the step, and believe!  That is the message of this card.  Simple, but scary.  As long as I believe there will be something to step onto, it will happen!

A busy day!  Hubby has lots of work, and that is a good thing.  I made my Yoga class tonight, then came back and worked for Hubs a bit more.  Now, I will spend a bit of time with my YTT homework, then to bed.  I’ve got another busy one tomorrow.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment