Tuesday, March 12, 2013


The Queen of Cups reversed/The Fool. The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  In an upright position, she encourages me to face my feelings and emotions, for I should be able to interpret them in an effective way.  However, she is reversed, so I may be dealing with illusion rather than instinct The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  The Fool is the spark that begins the idea, and his powers and energies are neither positive nor negative, but they are optimistic.  This card is about beginnings of all kinds, and about not having a plan but rather, listening to impulse.  The problem with this is my reversed Queen of Cups; if she was upright all would easy, but she is reversed.  I can certainly take advantage of The Fool’s energies, but I need to remember that I might not make the right decisions so I need to think twice. 

My Thoth card is the Eight of Swords reversed. “Interference” is the keyword for the upright Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) which tells of a confused and restrictive response to obstacles, or the interferences that happen when we just have bad luck.  My card is reversed, so it looks like I won’t be comfortable with this self-imposed isolation.  I may need to break free, and thankfully luck will be with me.

My Legacy Card is Justice reversed, flavored by the Six of Wands. Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed). This is also a card of karma, and of being accountable for our decisions and actions, in other words, of a willing acceptance of responsibility. My Justice card is reversed, though; and it means that there is a potential today that a lack of integrity will be in plan. The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge. The Six of Wands is about victory, and it is about those people standing by the side of the road, watching the parade and cheering.  Which will I be?  Since the Six is flavoring the reversed Justice, I may end up the winner in the end, but I had better be real careful about the methods I use to win.

My 6-digit date number is 10, which represents endings; it reduces further to the number 1, the number of position and potential. 

My horoscopes: “A friend could be having financial troubles and ask you for a loan, Sagittarius. You like this person and understand what he or she's going through, so you want to help. But it could be a while before your friend is solvent again. If you make the loan, remember the adage about never lending anything to a friend that you aren't willing to consider a gift. Don't depend on immediate repayment.

And: “Expect to see heads turn as you walk down the street. You have a mysteries quality about you today, and both men and women respond. Who is that woman in the dark glasses? You laugh it off, thinking that the real mystery is why they're responding this way to you. It's just one of the quirks of life that just when you're feeling frustrated and low people interpret your despair as mystique. Go figure. Know that your dour mood will pass soon enough.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding Strength.  This card is about courage and about calm composure, and the patience to let things happen.  This card is telling me to have faith that success will come, even if I can’t quite see it yet.  Perfect card for today, valuable message!!

It has been a strange day.  Busy as can be, and productive.  No time for more of a post than this, but as you can see from my cards, things are strange. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment