Tuesday, March 19, 2013


The Moon reversed/Ten of Pentacles. The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  When upright, this can be a card of discomfort or fear, but my Moon is reversed today.  Thus, instead of the possibility of discomfort because of illusion, I might be able to make use of the inconsistencies that may abound. The Ten of Pentacles (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) represents physical world wealth and bounty, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  Today that “pause and enjoy” might work for me, considering the possible discomforts that may appear.  Yes, those discomforts may in the end have no real effect, but focusing on what I have rather than what might be “out there” may be more productive.

My Thoth card is the Four of Wands reversed.  “Completion” is the keyword for this one, but not a final completion.  The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position is about building enough to become established.  My Four of Wands is reversed, and it is telling me that I have not yet reached that first plateau.  But this is one of those cards that is no necessarily uncomfortable when reversed.  That plateau is there, I just haven’t reached it yet.

My Legacy card is The Empress reversed, flavored by the Knight of Coins.  Hmmm . . . a bit of an unbalance today. The Empress (which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), the Hebrew letter Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah on the Tree of Life (dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity)) is one half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine.  My Empress is reversed today, and I may find that the world has lost its sparkle. The Knight of Coins (cusp of Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented), which is flavoring my reversed Empress, tells of persistence to the point of being stubborn, and caution to the point of being boring.  This may not be a good pairing; he is boring and she is bored. 

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious and deliberate effort to hold off the beginning of degeneration that is the number 7, in order to maintain for a bit longer the balance of the number 6.

My horoscopes: “Intuition could prove extremely valuable when it comes to dealing with a sticky situation, Sagittarius. You know all the rules, you know all the proper methods for whatever you do, but today you could be driven to make decisions based on gut feelings rather than rules or logic. Think of it as a valuable new tool for understanding how to deal with people and make the most of it.

And: “Someone whom you care for very deeply may be having financial problems. You may want to help this person, but you could also have some worries as to whether or not they'll appreciate your efforts. Whatever form of assistance you're considering, use your intuition. If you sense that they want help, offer it - within reason. If they resist, let it go. Sometimes people have to work things out for themselves.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding Strength.  This is not about having massive physical muscles.  Even the slightest of girls can hold back the crowd, if she has the Will to do so, and if she believes that she will succeed.

Busy, busy, and even more busy.  I am hoping that soon enough, I will adjust to the new things in my life, but in the mean time, I am getting my card descriptions posted!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment