Friday, March 15, 2013


King of Pentacles/Two of Cups reversed.  The King of Pentacles (cusp of Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, and Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, physically oriented) is the expert on the physical world, on physical world resources, and on physical manifestation.  He is reliable, good with money, and not only has knowledge but is able to manifest that knowledge as skills and abilities.  He tells me to be brave, but to act using by-the-book and proven methods. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) tells of love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities.  Reversed, this card tells me that in order to make the best use of my physical world resources today, I may need to think on my own, and be a bit more firm than compassionate.

My Thoth card is the Princess of Swords.  The Princess/Page of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning, Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, society, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality) tells us to use our mind and intellect to analyze situations as well as our emotions and feelings, and the messages of our senses.  This card has a lot in common with my King of Pentacles, but my Princess also is able to think out of the box, even if she tends to analyze rather than connect to the world around her.

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands reversed, flavored by the Ten of Wands reversed.  Hmmm . . . personal power and overdoing it, both reversed. The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position tells of power, influence and authority.  This card is related to the Will, and it tells me that today is not a day to exercise my Will in an unbalanced manner.  My reversed Two of Wands is being flavored by another reversed Wands card. The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) in an upright position tells of being taxed to some perceived limit, or of feeling as if we are out of gas at the bottom of a hill.  My Ten of Wands is reversed, and along with my reversed Two of Wands, I am being told that perhaps things are not as dire as I perceive them to be.  Even so, since both of these active cards are reversed, I may need to stop and assess, carefully.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability.

My horoscopes: “If you've been concerned about your health for any reason, Sagittarius, today your medical professional could give you a clean bill of health. You will believe it, because you're likely to feel wonderful. Stress has vanished, at least for now, and your energy and enthusiasm are higher than they've been for a long time. Enjoy yourself. Go out with some friends. You've earned it!

And: “If you are feeling in a bit of a rut, there is no one to blame but yourself. Why not get out in Mother Nature for a bit today? You can go for a brisk walk, or arrange to meet friends at an outdoor jazz concert. Sometimes last-minute plans are the most fun. Your friends will be delighted with your initiative, and you are all bound to have a great time. A break from routine and some fresh air are just what you've needed.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Queen of Wands.  This Queen loves to showcase her creative abilities; she is comfortable in the spotlight, and in fact, she glows when she shares her energies in this way.  She exudes confidence and skill, and a great sense of humor; she is not arrogant but rather, confident in all of her abilities.  Including the ability to laugh at herself. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment