Wednesday, March 27, 2013


The Chariot/The Wheel of Fortune reversed.  The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), and tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions.  The Chariot tells me that success is available to me, if I have the Will to attain it. The Wheel of Fortune (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Jupiter (expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune), Kaph (grasping hand), and the Path between Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured)) in an upright position also tells of sudden movement, but not movement caused by us or controlled by us. Because my Wheel is reversed, things may not move or progress in an unexpected way, or I might be able to have an effect on what is happening.  This validates the power of The Chariot. 

My Thoth card is the Five of Swords.  “Defeat” is the keyword for this one, but I am hoping I can prevent this if I am forewarned.  The Five of Swords (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, pleasure, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloof) shows what happens when we insist that our way is right, or when we impose our needs or wants onto a situation.  Disdain can be damaging, as it causes separation; the defeat could come because no one is willing to connect.

My Legacy card is the Two of Cups reversed, flavored by the Six of Swords reversed.  The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) in an upright position tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities. My Two is reversed, and this brings separation, solitude, and even disagreement.  The Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause oriented) in an upright position is about balance, healing, moving towards a better place, and even about learning the science behind things that work (because understanding why they work makes them more effective).  My reversed Six of Swords, which is flavoring my reversed Two of Cups, brings a bit of fortitude and resolve into the picture.  I may feel the need to function in a solitary manner, but I will be effective. 

My Pearls of Wisdom Full Moon card is the Ace of Wands.  Woohoo!  I need this one today.  The Ace of Wands (Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, sensible, orderly) tells of the initial emanation of enthusiasm or inspiration that could very well energize an entire process or project.  I am being told to have courage, and to go for what I want.

My 6-digit date number is 7, the number that tells of a pause as growth slows and degeneration approaches, usually requiring a choice or crossroad of some kind. 

My horoscopes: “New earning or investment possibilities could have you in a quandary over which one is the best for you, Sagittarius. There are a number of solutions - technology may be one of them - but this isn't the time to make any important decisions. Everything may seem equally attractive to you! Professional advice might help, but even so, don't feel you have to make a decision right away. Wait a few days.

And: “Ideas for your own personal self-expression might be fueled today by ideas and visions that come from foreign countries, possibly from the distant past. You'll probably put a lot of effort into your own projects, at least for part of the day. Sports or exercise could also play a major role in your activities at this time, as your physical energy is high and is going to need an outlet. Have fun!.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Knight of Pentacles.  Perfect!  This Knight is reminding me that I can’t allow the shinys and sparklies to distract me from my goal.  Those things are for another day, or for another person; today I will stick to the plan no matter what, for that is my job. 

Insanity rules today, LOL.  The Hubs and I are crazy busy with work, and we are trying so very hard to clean everything up so that we can head to Cape May for the holiday weekend.  I have a Yoga class tonight, then a Full Moon Esbat.  And then, if I can still keep my eyes open, I will do a bit more on this month’s YTT homework. 

Full Moon Blessings!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment