Friday, October 30, 2009

Seven of Pentacles/Three of Cups: Today will be a day of assessment for I have reached a point in my physical life where I need to choose; either I have done enough and can move on, or there are still things that need to be addressed. My process should **not** include interaction with others; at least for today, this assessment should be a solitary pursuit.

My Thoth card is the Ace of Wands. The energy of the Divine will be shooting through me today, and infusing everything I do. I need to remember that!!

My Legacy card for today is the King of Coins. This King is the ruler who connects the realms. I may find that I am a conduit today of information or manifestations from both the earthly realms and the Divine.

I am sitting at the kitchen table in the apartment at Disney, with Lilyth, Brianna and Storm along side me. Last night we spent the evening in the Magic Kingdom for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. We rode the rides, saw the parade and the firework display, which was awesome and lit up the night with glorious colors and loud explosions. We arrived back to the apartment at about 1 am, and sat up laughing until almost 3 am.

The sun is shining again today, and I look forward to whatever the day holds in store. Tonight we are going to Epcot for dinner; I can hardly wait.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment