Thursday, October 1, 2009

Death/Knight of Wands. Today is the big powerful finale that segues into the exciting creation of enthusiasm. Oy. Fasten your seatbelts folks, because we are taking off! The most encouraging thing about endings is that if we embrace the ending and we don’t fight it, we set the stage for a smooth rebirth. And this Knight is the perfect person to initiate the rebirth because he is filled with enthusiasm, without the need for gain or personal glory.

My Thoth card is The Emperor. A Major Arcana card!! Wow, this does not happen often with this deck; the last time I threw a Major with my Thoth was September 1. The Emperor is seen as the power of the world, clothed with the highest and most ethical of his natural attributes. He is a combination of energy in its most material form with the idea of authority, and he is at the peak of his very considerable abilities. His task is to protect and care for all, and his actions, whether gentle or harsh, are fueled by unspoken love.

My Legacy card is the Seven of Coins. Marchetti sees this card in an interesting way. He explains that we have had some influence on the events of our lives thus far, the same way that a farmer has some influence on his crops: he plants the seeds in soil that he has prepared with care, and he pulls the weeds that might siphon off energy, fertilizes to feed his plants, and prunes and waters as necessary. But sooner or later we need to step back and know that we have done all we can to affect the outcome of a situation; at that point we can only stand and watch. Yes, we can assess what we have done thus far and compare it with what the outcome appears to be from this vantage point, but in some ways we then release the project to finish its manifestation on its own. We have done all we can, and the only thing left to do is to visualize the harvest and hope that we have done what is necessary to manifest our goals.

My horoscopes: “‘Action’ is the keyword of the day for you, dear Sagittarius, so put on some comfortable shoes this morning, and have a good time. Infuse a bit of non-sequitur playfulness in your dealings with others, and find ways you can escape reality for a little while. Take the original scenario, and add a twist of the bizarre. Opinions will be especially strong today, and conflict may arise, but realize that a breath of playfulness and lightheartedness will remedy any situation.”

And: “Restrictive forces may come into conflict with you today. The good news is that you should be able to find a space of peace within your emotions. Seek out a mediator who can help you sort out stalemates that may exist between you and others. Opportunities for freedom and autonomy are out there waiting for you to grab them. Seek out the bizarre and unconventional ways of doing things.”

I woke up this morning filled with the most incredible sense of serenity and balance. It was as if I had at some point during the night surrendered my need to control and judge those things that I cannot affect no matter how hard I tried, and instead shifted my focus to my response to those things. I cannot believe how empowering this shift feels to me, mainly because I am no longer wasting my Will on issues that are going to pretty much happen anyway. This leaves lots and lots of focus and energy and Will that can now be used to support the choices that **can** have an effect.

Despite the serenity I feel, my horoscopes tell of volatile energies swirling around me, my dear friend Mystery would revel in these active energies; one horoscope sees these energies as bringing positive potential and one sees them as offering restrictions. Interestingly enough, it is the horoscope that offers the restrictive view of the energies that also foretells a “space of peace within [my] emotions.” Both horoscopes hint that the best way to deal with these energies is to greet them with joy and allow them to take their own paths, even if those paths seem bizarre. In fact, that word “bizarre” is in both horoscopes.

Interestingly enough, I read an article posted on the Sacred Mists Forums called From Indigo to Crystal – The Signs and Symptoms Of An Evolving Adult, by Susanna Kompogiorgas. Okay, I admit it, I find the whole Indigo/Crystal thing . . . well . . . the word “bizarre” comes readily to mind. But a large part of this article seems to be written for me. Am I an Indigo and I don’t know it?

From the article (with relevant parts italicized):

The time has come for many indigo adults to move on to crystal. The transition from indigo to crystal is an evolutionary process that happens automatically - and it has many distinguishing characteristics. First of all, the newly emerging crystal adults develop a difficulty in dealing with “toxic” environments such as big city streets, crowded shopping malls, and any very “grounded,” “material” overloaded places with polluted (physically and spiritually) energy.

They also develop the increased sensitivity to the plight of fellow man and animal that is suffering from injustice.

This sensitivity normally existed before, but as the indigo adult emerges to crystal, the awareness of the plight of mankind becomes heightened - as well as their awareness of the state of Gaia - and how the respiration of our planet is being constantly compromised. Newly emerging crystal adults also have increased revelation of fifth and sixth dimension reality as well increased psychic experiences, visions, and akashic glimpses. As they become more immersed in their crystal state, these adults also experience a greater understanding of oneness and cosmic unity - being able to perceive their connection to the Creator and to all creation.

Another characteristic of indigo adults going into crystal reality is the problem of being overweight. Usually indigo adults absorb a lot of negative energy from others and they also internalize their emotional sensitivity. This happens concurrently with blocked chakras and a weighed down auric field. As the indigo adult evolves to crystal, their ability to metabolize - both physically and emotionally improves because they detoxify as well as work on a higher vibrational level - although a lot of protection is needed during the transition. The one most important characteristic/symptom affecting all indigo adults evolving to crystal is the incredible detoxification process they are experiencing.

The bodies of indigo adults are trying to expel the chemicals, pollutants, toxins, bad energy and other negative elements that were weighing down and polluting their physical and energy bodies. These elements were disturbing their energy fields, resulting in blocked chakras. Most times it has resulted in what conventionally is known as disease.

The process of detoxification happens when the indigo adult consciously turns to a diet of wholesome natural foods - avoiding all toxins, hormones, chemicals and dangerous fats. When the bodies of the indigos detox, they experience a myriad of symptoms including joint and muscle pains, rashes, headaches, fatigue, weakness, brain fog, intestinal disturbances, bloating, bronchial congestion, among others. These symptoms are indications of the physical body ridding itself of the poisons before it emerges into crystal reality. At this point, conscious chakra cleansing, meditation and communication with nature is necessary to help the process and transform to crystal reality.


This actually explains a lot of what has been happening, and this could very well be the big thing that I felt was coming for me. Not that I plan on embracing the bizarre completely as I move away from any thing that is “sane” and “normal” (however those terms are defined). I feel the same way I felt after reading The Celestine Prophecies, a sort of “Yes!! I was right; something **is** happening inside of me!” Each time that I receive some kind of physical validation for what I think is happening, whether it is the writings of another or an explanation for a change in the physical operation of my body, or in special circumstances both, I feel as if I am taking another step up the ladder of existence.

Is this why my Patroness has been hovering protectively? Is Danu afraid that I will disregard this information as way too bizarre for me to embrace? My dearest Lady Danu, I thank you for the convergence of many instances of synchronicity into a message that I can understand, I trust you enough to go with this, and I willingly accept and embrace this evidence of my evolution.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment