Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Lovers/Ace of Cups. Duality and the connection between complete and opposite forces are in my thoughts today, as well as any emotional or psychic response to this union that creates.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Disks reversed. In an upright position, this tells of satisfaction, but also of the danger of satisfaction to transform into stagnation. Because it is reversed, I am being told that I am not focusing on either the concepts or the potential for this damaging transformation; wake up and all will be well.

My Legacy card is the Four of Wands. This card tells me to celebrate because I have, through hard work, created a wonderful foundation.

Horoscope: “A group activity could lead to discussions of famous unsolved mysteries, dear Sagittarius. Jack the Ripper, the Black Dahlia, the truth about OJ Simpson, and other intriguing problems might capture the interest of everyone present and might lead to some animated debates over possible solutions. You might want to make mental notes of the ideas everyone comes up with. Each possible solution could tell you a lot about the person proposing it!”

And: “Lots of people are curious about what makes you tick, so it won't be hard to find someone to talk to. When you want to bond with other people, share common topics. Connect by talking about the human experience -- you know, 'Why are we here?' and 'What's my purpose in life?' If you've been wanting to broach concerns surrounding romance and finance, this is a great day to discuss marriage, a promotion or a pay raise. You might even want to fess up. Whether it's good or bad, get it off your chest.”

This all makes sense to me because the Pagan Brain Trust is scheduled to meet tonight. I am looking forward to this because we are to talk about alchemy. I can’t wait to hear what the others have to say about this.

$

2 comments:

  1. Chemistry would be so much cooler if Alchemy actually *did* work....

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* Yep, but chemistry is still cool. So is Alchemy.

    ReplyDelete