Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seven of Wands/Four of Pentacles reversed. Today I am being reminded that fear has a tremendous bright side. I need to see fear clearly, and understand that the presence of fear is actually an opportunity to test my courage. One thing I am being told today to **not** fear is change in my physical world. If I don’t allow myself to be blinded by fear, I can take good advantage of any change.

My Thoth card is the Four of Swords reversed. “Truce” reversed; whether there is peace or chaos, I need to remember that balance can be regained if I wait for the right moment to interfere. The card is present, so the opportunity for balance is present, even if it is hidden by the dust clouds stirred up by battle.

My Legacy card is the Queen of Wands reversed. Marchetti sees this Queen as an independent woman who wants things her own way, and since the card is reversed, I am being told that today is not a day for me to “go solo.” I do, however, need to be cautious because I may not be good at choosing trustworthy companions.

My horoscope: “If you're artistic by nature, dear Sagittarius, expect a rush of inspiration to hit you today along with an irresistible compulsion to start a new project and work, work, work until you can see at least some results. If you've never been artistic before, you may suddenly feel like giving it a try, perhaps using computer technology. Whichever it is, you're likely to derive a lot of pleasure from your work, so go to it, and have fun!”

I have been doing quite a bit of “Fall cleaning” in my life right now. Yesterday was a busy day for me, because I released two responsibilities of mine at Sacred Mists that were created and maintained by me for sometime. I passed both my Monday night event at the Inn (called “Witches Gone Wild”) and my Sacred Movement Extension Class on to new Facilitators. Both had been in my possession too long and they each needed an infusion of new excitement; they will both get that and more. I feel proud of what I had created, and content with the knowledge that I have the wisdom to know that it was time to give these creations a chance to evolve under new management.

Now I can spend more time working on two Student Council Projects that are very important to me. I feel as if I have recharged my own focus and given my own creative juices a shot of power.

I am still working with my energy field, trying to keep it revved up and trying to differentiate between the energies of the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine. Again, I am finding that keeping this energy “awake and alert” really does seem to make my physical body work better, not to mention my brain. *wink*

$

No comments:

Post a Comment