Friday, October 23, 2009

The Horned One reversed/Three of Pentacles reversed. Today my focus will be on the reversal of unhealthy addictions or bindings. I need to remember that while a part of me may be convinced that not only am I armed with enough weapons to deal with this issue but I also have the skill to make good things happen, sometimes those bindings and addictions can twist even the best of intentions.

My Thoth card is the Five of Disks. The “Worry” card is a fitting card today, for it tells of the prodding and poking at a fear. I am being told of the presence of obstinacy, and I am being warned that there is no action that I can take which will alleviate the issue.

My Legacy card is the Four of Wands reversed. In an upright position, this card shows us that the intensity of Fire can bring an awareness of the beauty and potential of life. However, it is reversed for me today, and I am being warned that tools and desires may be a bit unreliable, and they should not be trusted today.

I know exactly what these cards and my recent Swords cards are referring to. I have mentioned a few times in the past the ugly and unfounded vendetta being unjustly and unethically perpetuated against all of Sacred Mists by a former Sacred Mists student. This person reappears every so often, spewing lies and twisted truths in order to indiscriminately hurt all who he perceives (whether justly or not) as being associated with the person he has assigned as the supposed ringleader and mind controller, my own Arch High Priestess, Lady Raven Moonshadow.

This extremely disturbed person has reappeared, once again spewing ugly lies and mentioning me by name, both my screen name and my mundane world name. Unethical behavior piled on top of unethical behavior; invasion of privacy without any thought to possible consequences to others coming from his actions. I refuse to feed this lunatic by responding to his ugly lies and rants; my most potent weapon is silence. He will hang himself; indeed he has already done so on several occasions. Still, the Goddess offers him opportunity after opportunity to attempt to mitigate the effects of his past horrors upon innocent and uninvolved people, and yet he has not yet been able to see past his unfounded hatred.

This person accuses me of taking actions in a furtive way to undermine a student that I care about. I know that I see my duties at Sacred Mists as so much more than jobs; they are to me opportunities to give and receive at the same time in the name of Goddess and God; helping and guiding others creates a bottomless well of love within me, a connection to and interaction with the Sacred that I value. It hurts when someone accuses me of unethical behavior with the specific purpose of undermining the credibility of one of my beloved students, or worse yet accusing me of deliberately hurting one of those much-loved students. But I cannot penetrate the thick shield of insanity (literally, I am afraid, insanity) that surrounds this former student's mind and actions. I don't want to touch it any more because it is dirty and ugly, so I am protecting myself only.

I feel good because I did not once strike out in anger, despite being attacked again; I did not lower myself to his level. Instead, I protected myself and those I care for, with love. I will not allow the wild and untrue rantings of a very disturbed person to tarnish the workings into which I have poured so much of myself. I am much, much more valuable than that, and I know that I act always through love and my intentions are always for the highest good of all. It will take more than lies and manipulations to harm me.

Now, I am moving my thoughts to more positive things and leaving the ugliness behind.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment