Monday, October 5, 2009

Seven of Pentacles reversed/The Hermit reversed. Things are a-movin’ and a-shakin’ in my physical world today. I am being told that today is not a day to stop and assess my progress so far, but rather today is a day to move forward. The answers to the questions are in my physical world, and the questions that involve anything else should be put aside until a more auspicious day for inner focuses. Today I need to accomplish things elsewhere.

My Thoth card is the Six of Pentacles. “Success”! Today will be a balance of solar and lunar energies; the balance won’t last long for the earthy energies will either stagnate under their own weight or release the grounding tether and float away. But until then, today is a day to take advantage of that balance.

My Legacy card is Temperance. The energies of this card are static because they are balanced, and equilibrium is maintained because of the equal and opposing forces being held steady by moderation. I can maintain this balance at least for today, and I can also make use of it. I also need to remember that “tempering” is an alchemic effect, and that I become stronger and more refined through dealing with extremes and finding a balanced application of those extremes.

My horoscope: “A group with which you are associated could bring information to your attention that puts you in a very positive frame of mind and almost has you skipping all the way home. You should enjoy socializing today, dear Sagittarius, as you are even more gregarious than usual and both old and new friends could seek out your company. A victory of some kind has come your way, which contributes to your great mood. Enjoy your day.”

Another day focusing on the physical realms yesterday. Bob went to his brother’s house to watch the Giants game yesterday; I went to a baby shower in the afternoon, and then came home and spent about four hours on the computer, checking First Degree homeworks and otherwise cleaning up my unanswered emails. Progress was made, and that is a good thing. Then later in the evening, hubby and I watched a movie (while I did laundry) and we went to sleep relatively early.

Again today my focus is on getting things finished in my physical world so that I can cross them off my list. And I am filled with energy, which is very unusual for me on a Monday morning; this could be in part because I got so much done over the weekend.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment