Saturday, October 3, 2009

Queen of Pentacles/The World. Aaahhhh, another day of serenity. I will not feel the need to create today, but I will connect in a very nice way with the physical world using all of my senses. Simple and good.

My Thoth card is The Magus reversed. Well, I may not be using my Will today, or I may have trouble connecting with it effectively, as this is Crowley’s “Will” card and it is reversed.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Wands reversed. I love the image to this card; it really brings to mind the sense of being done in and operating by Will alone. Another card talking about Will that is reversed. I hope these reversals support those first two cards and are telling me that I won’t need to make use of my Will because the day will go well. **crosses fingers**

I spent this cloudy and rainy yet warm day doing some heavy Fall cleaning in our Hackensack house. I do my best cleaning first thing in the morning, and it has been a long time since I was in Hackensack for the weekend, so I took advantage. LOL, I think I cleaned out my vacuum dust receptacle four times, and I even had to clean the filters. But the house is clean, and now the next time I have spare time, I can work on updating my BOS.

The coolest thing happened late in the afternoon. As I finished each room, I lit a sunflower scented tealight and placed it in the room. As I finished up the last room and lit the tealight, my entire house smelled like sunflowers. I made myself a cocktail and sat down to rest my weary feet, and suddenly the late afternoon sun broke through the clouds, and golden rays shot into all the back windows, which face to the west, and lit my clean house with sun.

All the efforts of the entire day are worth that moment.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment