Thursday, October 29, 2009

Four of Cups/The Wheel of Fortune. Today I will be surrounded by love and by feelings and by connections to my inner self, possibly to the point that my connection to the outside world may be impaired. And there are important messages to be had, messages that tell me that cycles are happening, things are moving up and down, and in order to effectively access the energies of these cycles, I need to be awake.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Disks. Today I will find that I display the finer of quiet qualities. I will enjoy all of my senses, and I will deal with my responsibilities at the same time. I just need to be careful that serenity does not turn into indolence.

My Legacy card today is The Sun. How fitting. Today will be a day of relaxation when everything will work the way it is supposed to. There is no guaranty that tomorrow will be the same, so I need to enjoy every moment!!

I am sitting at the kitchen table in Disney, with Liyth, Brianna and Isleen, waiting to go to the airport to pick up Storm. It has been an incredibly busy week, but I think I got all the loose ends tied up so that I can enjoy these few days with very dear friends.

My flight last night was without a hitch, and I am looking forward to three full days with my Coven Mates.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment