Friday, December 6, 2013

12/6/13

The Lovers reversed/Judgement reversed. The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  This card is about love, but it is also about our personal values and how they affect our choices, and the promises we make to others.  The Lovers present the two halves that when united are greater than the sum of their parts, and because my card is reversed today, I am being told that perhaps circumstances will prevent me from making connections or manifesting choices. Wishing for something to happen, even longing for that event, won’t do the trick, and I need to be cautious so that I am not careless with my own heart or the hearts of others.  Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) in an upright position represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  This card has been appearing a lot lately. I might have doubts today regarding the validity of my goals.  Are they the right goals?  Have I invested enough into those goals?  Is it time to tally the score?  I can’t forget that even the simplest choice has consequences, and those consequences could very well harm the connections I hold dear.

My Thoth cards are the Ten of Cups (“Satiety”) reversed and the Three of Swords (“Sorrow”) reversed.  Hmmm . . . more reversed cards. The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) in an upright position offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment. Emotional fulfillment may not be available to me today, but the card is there even though it is reversed, so there is still hope. The Three of Swords (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), my least favorite card in the entire deck, usually indicates the possibility that logic, rationalizing and the intellect could end up causing harm if they are not used with balance and compassion. My Three of Swords is reversed, and this means that any harm will most likely not be as bad as it seems.  Grieve, and get over it.

My Legacy card is the Six of Cups reversed, flavored by The High Priestess.  Aha!  Now I see.  The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) is a card of innocence, emotional balance and harmony, of simple joy that begets even more simple joy by infecting all that is around us at this moment.  This is a card filled with harmony and an awareness of blessings, but my Six of Cups is reversed.  Any time spent remembering the past, no matter how lovely those memories are, will be wasted. My reversed Six of Cups is being flavored by The High Priestess, and actually the entire card throw is being flavored by this powerful card.  The High Priestess (Water; the Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination; Gimel, the camel who safely crosses Da’ath, the Abyss, and thus, has the secret of life; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Kether, the source, limitless possibility), is one-half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine, with The Empress being the other half. The High Priestess is the source of the power of The Magician, the feminine version of The Hierophant, and the Keeper of the Mysteries.  This card is telling of more than just an intense connection to my intuition; my High Priestess is also telling me that there is plenty of information and advice available to me.  I do need to remember that the knowledge offered by The High Priestess is spiritual knowledge, which cannot be measured or contained. She does not bring a cozy warmth, but rather she offers the possibility of access to the sacred mysteries, if I am worthy.  No pining for that which has passed, no cozy comfort with loved ones, no judgment of past actions; now is the time to pay attention to my intuition and my Inner Voice.  The messages are important.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability. 

My horoscopes: “New business contacts could bring the possibility of pursuing a new career in the psychic, spiritual, or healing arts, or perhaps in painting, writing, or another of the fine arts. Think seriously about it. Your own talent should be especially acute today. You could be thinking seriously about training to be more effective. The support of friends and groups could prove invaluable.

And: “It may seem as if your brain is your enemy instead of your ally. For every thought that comes up, you might think of two more that contradict it. Then suddenly you have four thoughts contradicting the two contradicting thoughts. Pretty soon you find yourself going around in circles over an issue that is quite simple. Don't get angry with yourself, and try not to get frustrated. The key is to take things more slowly, and don't mentally jump ahead of the place you are at now.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment