Friday, August 30, 2013

8/30/13


The World/Universe reversed/The Sun reversed.  The World, which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, stable and practical energy that is slow to change), Saturn (discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance), Thav (mark or sign), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world) is a card of integration and involvement and understanding, a crystallization of the entire issue at hand.  My World card is reversed, and considering my other cards today, I am okay with this.  I am being told that all around me, things are setting up to really bring many facets of my life into harmony.  I am not tapping into this energy yet, but just knowing it is there will facilitate the connection.  The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and in an upright position it tells of a time of enlightenment and peace that comes after the completion of some ordeal, kind of a more temporary yet equally powerful energy as The Universe! My Sun is also reversed and I am seeing this as a validation of the message of the reversed Universe.  The resources are there to attain the enlightenment or achievement, but in order to access them, I need to be sure I am seeing them clearly and objectively, and I need to be patient.

My Thoth card is The Hanging Man.  Did I just mention that I needed to be patient?  Yep!  The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought), and presents the kind of balance that comes to us through surrender, and through deliberately attempting to see things in a different way.  This card can also be referring to finding balance between the past and the current time, or between what I want and what the Universe is presenting to me, or between what I think I know and what really “is.”  Uncle Al sees this one as representing either enforced or voluntary suffering, as well as a sense of fatalism; I guess that makes The Hanging Man the “it is what it is” card!

My Legacy card is The Empress reversed, flavored by the Six of Coins.  Another Major Arcana card!!  Powerful energies today.  The Empress (which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), the Hebrew letter Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah on the Tree of Life (dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity)) is one half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine.  The Empress is about creativity, fertility of all kinds, a deep connection to Nature and the nurturing of others, and an enjoyment of the senses.  She is my significator, so her presence either upright or reversed is a huge “pay attention!” to me.  The Empress is a good ally as long as we are doing the work ourselves, and the card presenting itself in a reversed position is reminding me that distractions could be my undoing today.  However, The Empress is there, even though she is reversed, so her energies will bolster my faith in my own hard-earned abilities to tap into the energies around me, and both enjoy and benefit from them.  My reversed Empress is being flavored by a card that enforces this last sentence, the Six of Coins.  The Six of Coins (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have. This is the awareness that being rich does not just mean having physical possessions, and that sometimes the best thing we can do with what we have, whether plentiful or barely enough for our own benefit, is to share it.  Perhaps this focus outward, the deliberate emitting and sharing of my own energy, is what I need to turn the rest of those Majors around!

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.  Wow, good energies today!!

My horoscopes: “The absence of direct expressions of love might make your life seem rather empty today, Sagittarius. If you're single, there may be nobody around to have fun with. If you're involved, chances are your current love interest is unable to get together. Don't waste time fretting over this. Make some other plans

And: “Things are looking up for you today, and you will find that your emotional status is very good. You have a keen eye for love and beauty, and you will know by the look in someone's eye that they are more interested in getting close to you than you first thought. Feel free to take the lead in romantic situations. Your heart knows which way to lead you.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Hanged Man.  Okay, I get the message!  Letting go and surrendering to emotional release is the next step that brings us toward a higher state of being.  The stillness of this card draws my mind “. . . into that place of deep meditation where thought becomes action and where the stillness speaks with the voices of the gods.”  Yes, I want to go to that place!

It has been a busy week, but I think I am ready for a nice long weekend with good friends.  I will hopefully put up at least one blog post, if not more. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment