Thursday, August 8, 2013

8/8/13


The Hanging Man/Four of Wands reversed. The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought), and presents the kind of balance that comes to us through surrender, and through seeing things in a different way.  I get this one, seriously.  I’m waiting to hear about the windup of my Third Degree training, and I’m doing my best to remain patient.  Surrender! . The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) in an upright position is about building enough to become established, about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined.  This one being reversed makes sense, too, for the same reason.   Okay, I will try not to think about the next step just yet; instead I will work on exercising my patience muscles.

My Thoth card is the Six of Wands.  “Victory” is Crowley’s keyword for this one, and all I can say is Yay! The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge. The Six of Wands celebrates victory, and it reminds me to celebrate my own victories, and those of people around me.  It is also about the hope for victory; yep, I’ve got that!

My Legacy card is the Two of Coins reversed, flavored by the Ten of Swords reversed. The Two of Coins (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning) in an upright position reminds me that everything always ebbs and flows, and I need to do the same in order to remain dynamically balanced.  This may not be easy today, particularly in my physical world.  My Two is being flavored by the Ten of Swords, thankfully reversed. The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) in an upright position tells of the perception of the complete manifestation of interference, powerlessness and restriction.  My card, which is flavoring my reversed Two of Coins, is reversed, so while there may be interference that seems to be knocking me off balance, I won’t be pulled down.

My 6-digit date number is 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “You're ready for dramatic change in your life, Sagittarius. It isn't that you're dissatisfied with your career or personal life. Rather, you feel like you're missing out on something great, if you only knew what. Be receptive to whatever opportunities arise and explore them all. You may find the answers you seek through travel or more education. Bring a friend if you're afraid to explore on your own.

And: “Love is coming your way today, and for some reason, things just seem to be flowing easily and naturally in this area of your life. The thing to watch for is to make sure you don't get distracted by something that seems bigger, better, and brighter than what you already have. Remember that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Don't throw away the good things you've got

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Cups.  This is a card of serenity and peace, and of the attainment of dreams and emotional goals.  Such a soft and glowing card!  All of life is a blessing today, and as I fall asleep tonight, I will sigh with a deep and satisfying contentment. 

Family vacation is almost upon me.  Should be a fun week!  But I’ve got an Intensive to get through first. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment