Saturday, August 3, 2013

8/3/13


Five of Wands/Queen of Pentacles.  LOL, looks like a bunch of rowdy kids being watched over by Mommy! The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes. While these discomforts can have good results in the end, the process of getting there might be uncomfortable.  I like to use these energies to scrub things clean or spur things on.  The Queen of Pentacles (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She has a “greatness of soul” and can easily manifest this greatness around her.  My Queen is bringing order to the chaos of the Five of Wands, and also encouraging that chaos to manifest itself in a positive way.  I like that!

My Thoth card is the Four of Wands.  “Completion” is the keyword for this one. The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) is about building enough to become established, about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined. Uncle Al sees this card as being very solid, which is unusual for a Fire card.  I guess this is because to the expanding energy of Fire, the number 4 is limiting. 

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands, flavored by Temperance reversed. The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) tells of power, influence and authority. Possibilities and potential, and the power and skill and awareness to make use of them . . . not bad.  My Two of Wands is being flavored by the reversed Temperance card. Temperance corresponds with Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering) Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Samekh (the tent post), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world of action and outer reality) and Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify), and this card presents one version of the concept of balance: balance achieved through knowledge and experience of extremes. The message of this card is very important to me today.  I can deal with the extremes because I’ve already experienced them. 

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “Your plans may be upended today, Sagittarius, but this doesn't mean that you should give up hope in any way. Sometimes it's necessary to let go of control and simply let things happen as they will. Adopt a spirit of adventure and take risks that you normally may not want to take. There is a distinct advantage in spontaneity and working harmoniously with the unexpected events that are bound to occur.

And: “A small sum of money which comes to you today - perhaps a loan repaid by a friend - could enable you to make a long-needed purchase of some kind that you've been putting off. You're likely to be feeling a little under the weather, but you'll be so glad that you're finally able to do this that you go out anyway. Once you get back, however, you should spend the rest of the day resting. Have fun!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  Again.  LOL.  Another reminder that I have the resources to make it through any challenges today.  **smile**  I’m glad. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment