Friday, August 9, 2013

8/9/13


Four of Wands/Judgement. The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic), which was reversed in yesterday’s throw, is about building enough to become established, about the results of harmony and effort and creativity combined.  I could be in a good position today to make some changes based on my past experiences that will benefit me; it is a good time to look at what I’ve done in the recent past and take that into account. Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  I am being told that my own logic can add to the effectiveness of personal assessment that seems to be the theme for this part of my reading.  I should remember that even unlikely events matter and have effects. 

My Thoth card is the Nine of Cups.  “Happiness” is Uncle Al’s keyword for this one. The Nine of Cups (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about emotional satisfaction and the ability to find pleasure in feelings and emotions, and in our expectations for the day.  This is a lucky card, and I will take any luck that presents itself.  This card also has a lot of power, so I should make certain I visualize any dreams or wishes with lots of details!

My Legacy card is the Three of Coins reversed, flavored by the Seven of Cups. The Three of Coins (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) in an upright position tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  Because the card is reversed, I need to take an objective look, because something is undermining my authority.  Perhaps my other card is giving me a hint as to what is messing things up. The Seven of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, obsessive, mysterious) represents the distraction, sensory overload and dissipation that can happen when we are presented with too many enticing choices. The traditional image of the Seven of Cups shows seven cups, each filled with what appears to be a wonderful gift: the Wreath (Saturn and The World); the Castle (Mars and The Tower), the Woman (Venus and The Empress); the Snake (Mercury and The Magician); the Veil (the Moon and The High Priestess), the Jewels (Jupiter and The Wheel of Fortune), and the Dragon (our Sun and The Sun). Yep, all Major Arcana cards, so these choices are important.  But there are so many of them!!  Herein lies the distraction.  What to choose?  Answering that simple three-word question, or at least attempting to answer it, could very well be enough of a distraction to derail the whole day!

My 6-digit date number is 3, representing a new creation out of the potential and position of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and energy of “distance between” of the 2.

My horoscopes: “The warrior within may be stirred today. You might also have some self-doubt about your actions, Sagittarius. Stay confident that you're on the right path at all times. There may be a bit of tension in your world, but try not to get too worked up over it. This is just a passing phase. You shouldn't overreact and think that you're completely wrong regarding something you're doing.

And: “You may find that a general lack of planning on your part has led to some conflict in your world today. Don't be surprised if things come to a nasty breaking point in which things start to fall apart. Remember that death brings rebirth - a rebirth which is usually wiser, stronger, and more prosperous than the original birth. If you feel things become too stressed under incredible pressure, you might want to consider just letting them fall.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  Yep, I need this message today.  First, I need to really be aware of how many earthly/physical world blessings I have.  I need to pause and inhale, in order to enjoy the fragrances.  Second, I need to get up and do something with those blessings before they become liabilities.  I have the skills and experience needed to do this; I just have to get going.  Things just might end up even more stable, and even more fertile!

And I just heard from my High Priestess.  I have successfully completed my Third Degree Training!

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment