Thursday, January 23, 2014

1/23/14

The Moon/Queen of Cups reversed. The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  This card tells of falsehood and illusion and the Dark Night of Soul, and about magick and mystery; they are also difficult to pin down and define.  The Moon also tells of being either drawn to or susceptible to the effects of these things.  The Queen of Cups (cusp of Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, and Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) in an upright position represents the energies of Water and The High Priestess manifested into the Minor Arcana.  My Queen is reversed, and I might be dealing with the negative parts of a deep connection to the emotions.  These two cards together could be a warning of some kind, and whether the catalyst is not directly connected to me, or is coming from within me, I need to strive for balance.

My Thoth cards are the Two of Cups (“Love”) and the Knight of Swords. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities, and a recognition or acknowledgement that a bond is beginning to happen, or is beginning to be restored after forgiveness is offered and received.  This card can be considere the Minor Arcana version of The Lovers, also in my card throw today.  Commonalities and affinities, and pleasurable connections, can be used today as fuel to make things happen in a good way today! The Two of Cups is also connected to alchemy, so add good chemistry to the list.  The Knight/King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations.  He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy, and he can be trusted to fiercely stand by his decisions.  This Knight/King is the idea man, and he is telling me that I can use my mind well today.

My Legacy card is The Lovers, flavored by the Ten of Coins reversed. The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  This card is about love, but it is also about our personal values and how they affect our choices, and the promises we make to others.  The Lovers present the two halves that when united are greater than the sum of their parts.  It is about divine union, and completion, which is quite the powerful concept.  This card is being flavored by the reversed Ten of Coins. The Ten of Coins (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented)in an upright position represents the attainment of physical world wealth and bounty, usually achieved through the implementation of long-term plans, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  My Ten of Coins is reversed, and flavoring my Lovers.  The status quo may not be a good thing for me, and perhaps I need to guard against the loss of something in my physical world.  Hmmmm . . . no completion in the physical world, but that does not mean there will be no completion at all.

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “If you've been thinking of buying a home or otherwise purchasing real estate, Sagittarius, this is the day to start the ball rolling or finalize the deal, depending on your situation. Investments in property planned at this time should continue to increase steadily in value. However, make sure this is the right investment for you before committing to anything. Otherwise, you might be stuck with something you don't like for a long time.”

And: “Young visitors who come to your home today might find you very upbeat, possibly in a dither. You might keep running around waiting on them, or entertaining them with conversation or stories. You might worry that this is taking you away from your regular duties, but don't let that bother you. Your mind wouldn't be on your work anyway. Relax, entertain your guests, and have a good time. You deserve it!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment