Wednesday, November 20, 2013

11/20/13

Queen of Wands reversed/Judgement reversed.  The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic; she is filled with persistent energy and calm authority at the same time, and because of this she draws others to her.  The upright Queen could be seen as a self-made woman, but that is not the focus that will be effective for me today, for I can’t do it all myself.  Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) in an upright position represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  My Judgement card is also reversed, and that means conventional, unquestioned wisdom could very well offer something important, even though it might not appear important today.

My Thoth cards are the Princess of Swords and the Queen of Disks reversed.  Okay, not a Queen kind of day today!  I had this pair last month, too.  The Princess/Page of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning, Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, society, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality) encourages us to use our mind and intellect to analyze our situations as well as our emotions and feelings. She does tend to be a bit defensive, but that should not be an issue today.  The Queen of Disks (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  Crowley sees this Queen in an upright position as striving to manifest pleasurable surroundings, without going overboard.  That kind of diligence would normally be effective, but her conservative nature might cause her to miss out on something important.

My Legacy card is the King of Swords reversed, flavored by the Knight of Coins.  Court Cards!  The King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations.  He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy, and he can be trusted to fiercely stand by his decisions.   My King is reversed, and I might not be very impartial today; this could increase a tendency to insist on applying my own methods. The Knight of Pentacles (cusp of Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) tells of persistence to the point of being stubborn, and caution to the point of being boring. He is flavoring my reversed King of Swords, and he is not quite the mercenary I would offer to that reversed King today.  Be careful!!

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious and deliberate reaction to the slowing of growth and approach of degeneration of the 7, in order to maintain for a bit longer the balance and harmony of the number 6.

My horoscopes: “A loving, supportive letter or call from a close friend could be just what the doctor ordered today. You may feel overworked and a little pessimistic about any plans you've made. Your friend should lift your spirits and motivate you to push on ahead in spite of whatever obstacles you encounter. Remember this kindness. Your friend may need the same from you sometime in the future.”

And: “A group of your neighbors may be displeased with events or policies in your community and decide to start an action group, and they could try to recruit you. A number of short trips in your community, perhaps connected with these matters in some way, may be necessary at this time. Your innate idealism could be put to work in some kind of humanitarian cause, and you could find it more fulfilling than you'd thought.”

Did my second Chair Yoga class with the Ladies of the Lake; they are awesome!  I’m really enjoying working with them. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment