Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/13

Page of Wands/The Fool reversed. The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) in an upright position is fun to be around, unless you have a migraine. The Llewellyn Welsh Page of Wands brings an important message: a positive phase has arrived.  The potential presented by this Page is filled with flexibility and excitement, and it presents lots of time for play and socialization.  The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  The Fool is the spark that begins the idea, and the neutral powers of creativity.  My Fool is reversed; if it was upright I would see it as validating the message of the Page of Wands, however, my reversed Fool is letting me know that the effects of my Page might be short-lived.  I need to take advantage today.  Not tomorrow. 

My Thoth card is The Moon reversed/Knight of Disks. The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  The Thoth Moon card also reminds us that the darkest hour is usually just before dawn.  This card is warning me that I should not get caught up with how things appear, because I’m not going to be too good with differentiating between reality and illusion. In the Thoth Tarot, the rank of Knight equals the rank of King in other decks.  The Knight/King of Disks (cusp of Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, and Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, physically oriented) is the expert on physical world manifestation of all kinds.  He is good at managing physical world resources, but he focuses a lot on the business end of things.  Today, however, his focus could be dangerous if he decides to focus on illusion rather than reality.  Yes, focus is a good thing, but only if we are focusing on what we need.

My Legacy card is Faith/The Hierophant reversed, flavored by The Magician reversed.  Interestingly enough, on November 8 I had both of these cards upright. The Hierophant corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Taurus (“I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn), Vau (the nail which holds tradition in place), and the Path between Chesed (the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured), and Chokmah (dynamic male energy, the origin of vital force and polarity).  This card is an archetype of Spirit (with The Emperor as archetype of the Sacred Masculine, The Empress as archetype of the Sacred Feminine, and all three representing the supernal triad) that reminds us of the value of tradition, ritual and ceremony.  Marchetti renamed this card “Faith” so that it would expand beyond its traditional meanings (in some decks, this card is called “Pope”).  Today, tradition, ritual and ceremony will hold me back rather than inspire me. The Magician corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick and animated energy which usually presents problems or challenges), Mercury (reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication), Beth (house; builder) and the Path between Binah (female, receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Kether (the source, limitless possibility).  The Magician works hard to perfect his abilities, to make use of those abilities in unexpected ways, and to focus and carry through to the end of a task (which is pretty important to him).  This card is personally significant to me, and since he represents the manifestation of tangible knowledge, he makes a significant partner to the reversed Faith card.  He is reminding me that I can’t lose sight of the fact that everything I’ve accomplished has happened because of Those who are supporting me.  I may be the conduit, but I’m not the Source.  Also, these are two of the three cards representing the Sacred Masculine.  The only one left is The Emperor, the part of the God that makes certain the trains run on time.  Okay, got it.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the completeness of manifestation or effect. 

My horoscopes:  Money matters continue to go well, though you don't feel as secure about them as you should. A previously unsung talent, perhaps for the arts, healing, working with technology, or all three could come to light. You could look into ways to train it. You might want to explore different options. Your decision might surprise you.

And: “If you have been thinking about making a major change in your life, all signs indicate that this is the time to take the plunge! Radical change is scary, to be sure, but you are ready for the challenge. In truth, whether you realize it or not you have been preparing for this moment for a long time now. Trust us, you are ready. The time is ripe to begin.”

I taught my first official Chair Yoga Class today; four people attended, and I hope they all come back because they were great.  They want a class once a week; excellent!  Tomorrow night I teach my first official Gentle and Restorative Yoga Class.  Woohoo!! 

I also had a former belly dance student return.  How great it was to dance with Danielle once again.  Only Danielle, Pat and I in the class, but we are three like-minded women.  Powerful stuff.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment