Wednesday, June 5, 2013


Knight of Cups/Ace of Cups reversed. The Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) in an upright position is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  He may appear calm, cool and collected to others, but my Knight of Cups responds deeply to life, and dreams big dreams.  He is not about power and dominance in the physical world, and thus his attributes might be underestimated.  He has a powerful connection to his own feelings and to his Inner Voice. The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells of the potential to experience deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, and a connection to those around me.  My Ace is reversed, and since it is paired with the extremist of the Cups Court Cards, there might be an imbalance today in my emotions, my perception of the non-physical world, or my interpretations of the messages of my Inner Voice.

My Thoth card is the Knight of Swords reversed.  Lots of Court Cards today.  The rank of Knight in the Thoth Tarot is equal to the rank of King in other decks.  The Knight/King of Swords (cusp of Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, cautious, cunning, authoritative, and Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, aloof) is a good judge of people and situations.  He uses his intellect to analyze, so he may not be compassionate but he is trustworthy.  However, my card is reversed; this could be supporting and validating my interpretation above of my two Cups cards.  Looks like my power to analyze or apply logic is not so good today, either.  Sheesh.  A deep, cleansing breath and an application of patience might be in order. 

My Legacy card is the Queen of Swords, flavored by The High Priestess.  Well, there is a clear message! Queen of Swords (cusp of Virgo, “I serve,” practical, sensible, work and service oriented, and Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, grace) can be considered a Minor Arcana representation of the Justice card, which is about responsibility and the relationship between “cause” and “effect.”  This card is telling me to nurture my mental and intellectual abilities, even if they might not be serving me well today.  I need to face the truth.  Simple, yes, but also difficult.  And I need to remember that intent is powerful, and can in the end tip the scales in my favor. The High Priestess (Water; the Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination; Gimel, the camel who safely crosses Da’ath, the Abyss, and thus, has the secret of life; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Kether, the source, limitless possibility), the other half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine; The High Priestess is the source of the power of The Magician, the feminine version of The Hierophant, and the Keeper of the Mysteries.  She reminds me to listen to my intuition, to be open and receptive to all messages, and to be aware of everything.  She is flavoring my Queen of Swords, in a good way.  These two are powerful, and they are a lot to live up to!!

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “You don't have to answer to society's cultural values, Sagittarius. If most of your work is organized around an activity that's considered fashionable, you will never succeed in feeling good about yourself or your creations. You're too motivated by meaningful activities to spend your time with frivolous ones. Today's aspects will push you to cut yourself off from all that doesn't resonate deeply.

And: “It isn't because your new projects demand such precision that they are causing you problems You still have a tendency to think that details impede you from gaining a global vision, but this is simply not the case. There really is no conflict between the long-term view and the short-term needs. You just think that the latter gets in the way of the former. Try thinking of the details that you find so annoying as stepping stones to your larger vision.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  LOL, I keep getting this one and the King of Pentacles.  The work has been long and hard, and has required focus, but I could be at a nice place right now, surrounded by physical world bounty.  The enjoyment and sensory delights are all around me, and if I can connect to them and then share them with others, that would be awesome!

“Busy” is my middle name.  If I can make it through the next two weeks with everything intact, I should be good.  I’m up to the challenge!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment