Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Three of Wands/Eight of Cups reversed. The Three of Wands (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, the deepest self and personal power, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive) is a card of planning for action that tells of the excitement of seeking out uncharted areas with an optimism that says that no matter what happens, it will be good.  This is a powerful card, filled with potential, but not completed manifestation.  This may be a good day to dream of future possibilities. The Eight of Cups (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitation, law and order, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, suffering, soul growth) in an upright position tells of an ending or a decline or a change of direction, often one associated with emotions, and it offers one possible response to that decline or change: moving on. My Eight is reversed, however, and things should happen today in a way that will make me feel good!

My Thoth card is the Ace of Swords. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the birth of ideas and concepts.  I need to remember that every situation or interaction of the day offers an opportunity to grown; if I can perceive these ideas and concepts, I can take advantage of them.

My Legacy card is the Two of Coins reversed, flavored by another Three of Wands.  The Two of Coins (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning) reminds me that everything always ebbs and flows, and I need to do the same in order to remain dynamically balanced.  This may be difficult for me today; events may pull me one way or another, but if I attempt to restore balance, I may survive intact.  Because this reversed Two of Coins is being flavored by an upright Three of Wands, I expect that I will end up better than just surviving.  All I need to do is depend on myself, and make certain that I am ready for whatever comes my way.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of manifestation or effect.

My horoscopes: “Tune into the aggressive energy of today, Sagittarius, and use it to push your intentions forward. Today's emotional intensity will bring you to your knees if you aren't careful. The secret is to harness the energy and use it to your advantage. Try not to get caught between the crossfire of conflict. Tap into the slow-moving, generous force that's helping you ground your thoughts and emotions.”

And: “You may be feeling like you are ready to get the party started today, but for some reason, the people around you aren't exactly following suit. Perhaps you need to slow down and wait for others to catch up to you. They may end up not coming around at all. If people say they are doing fine, don't necessarily believe them. There is most likely something brewing beneath the surface that needs major attention.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Pentacles.  Another one of my friends!  I am being told that today is a day for celebrating an attainment; this attainment has come to me because I’ve stuck to the plan and played by the rules.  Now is the time to enjoy the fruits of my labors, but I must remember to plant the seeds for further attainments.

I attended another Chair Yoga Class today, and again it was great.  I’m learning so much!!  And I’m making progress in catching up, now that I’ve got room to breathe.  Onward!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment