Thursday, June 27, 2013


Seven of Swords/Seven of Wands.  Well, I guess the number 7 is important today. The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) tells of the effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others. The Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, natural leader, egotistical, selfish) reminds me that my own judgment is worth relying on, so I should have confidence in that judgment.  A bit of a conflict, eh?  I think the important message of these two cards is that while it is okay to stick to my guns, I should not do this if the overall level of harm is not acceptable. 

My Thoth card is The Moon. The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  This card can present discomforts, but that’s not all it is about; after all, dreams and the imagination can be useful.  However, since the Seven of Swords is also in my spread today, I need to be alert for hidden agendas, and I need to try to **not** encourage any of my own.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Wands reversed, flavored by the Ten of Cups reversed. The Nine of Wands (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells us to prepare for the worst, but to wait before being aggressive. Strategic withdrawal or hiding from the truth may not be effective today The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) in an upright position offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment.  My reversed Ten of Cups, which is flavoring my reversed Nine of Wands, taken along with the other cards in my spread could be foretelling the effects of a quarrel of some kind.  And I could be the catalyst of that quarrel, whether on purpose or by accident.  Careful!

My 6-digit date number is 10, the end of a cycle, which reduces further to 1, the number of potential and position. 

My horoscopes: “You should feel a renewed sense of confidence today that will help anchor your emotions and give strength to your thoughts and ideas, Sagittarius. Don't take a pessimistic attitude toward everything around you. Look at the good instead of the bad. By maintaining a negative viewpoint about things, you're only adding to the problem. You have every right to be happy.

And: “It may be hard for you to make a decision today about anything. Things may seem a bit wishy-washy and unclear, but don't worry about it. There is plenty of air to fuel your fire. Be aware that people may be popping up from the past and that unexpected events may be disrupting the flow throughout the day. Well-laid plans are apt to be broken. Don't' sweat it. Just go with it.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Three of Swords.  **sigh**  Okay, I need to remember that this card is not as bad as it seems (unless I allow it to be), but this one kind of validates my other cards today.  Our intentions may be pure and good, but that does not mean we won’t be brought down or betrayed or deserted in our time of need.  If this happens, I need to remember that things may not be as bad as they seem.  Worse case, I can walk away, lick my wounds, and begin again much wiser.

YTT practice this evening, followed by a night sitting around the Table with the PBT!!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment