Thursday, May 30, 2013


Ace of Swords/Ten of Wands. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) tells of the potential within the day to effectively use mental or intellectual abilities. I just might be able to make sense out of the chaos today.  I need to remember that every situation or interaction of the day offers an opportunity to grown; if I can perceive them, I can take advantage of them. The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) tells of being taxed to some perceived limit, or of feeling as if we are out of gas at the bottom of a hill.  The suit of Wands corresponds to Fire, and when Fire runs out of fuel, it dies away.  But Air can be fuel for Fire, and the suit of Swords corresponds to Air.  While making sense of a difficult situation might not necessarily make it go away, it could allow me to muster my Will and just get that situation taken care of once and for all.  Then I can collapse.

My Thoth card is the Queen of Disks. The Queen of Disks (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She might be able to show me how to keep the energy flowing nicely today, without any blockages that could necessitate a violent correction.  And maybe her advice is to sit back with a cool drink and a satisfied smile, and just watch what happens.

My Legacy card is the Six of Coins reversed, flavored by the Ace of Coins reversed.  Looks like I won’t be too effective in the physical world today, eh?  But there is that Queen of Disks above. The Six of Coins (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) in an upright position brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have. This is the awareness that being rich does not just mean having physical possessions, and it is the awareness that sometimes the best thing we can do with bounty is share it. Aces present potential only, and the Ace of Coins (Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, social) tells of the presence of potential that is connected in some way to the physical world.  My Ace is reversed today, and this might be a warning that I don’t know what I think I know.  Combined with that reversed Six of Coins, I might need to be wary about managing my physical world resources today.  I could end up needing something I don’t have, or squandering something I thought I had a lot of.  That Ten of Wands above is looking a bit more ominous; thank goodness for the Queen of Disks.  What do you think, Uncle Al?  Maybe she can save the day?

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number that tells of a new creation out of the potential and position of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and energy of “distance between” of the 2.

My horoscopes: “You may wonder why all the attention isn't focused on you, Sagittarius. Perhaps you feel cheated and irritable. The more annoyed you get, the more you will drive others away instead of draw them to you. Rather than get upset or angry because attention isn't coming your way, join with the prevailing happy-go-lucky mood. You will find that your whole day turns around for the better.

And: “It might be one of those days, where you try on a zillion different outfits and nothing looks good. Or at least to you, nothing does. Try to avoid getting into this sort of self-hate ritual of thinking you're too fat, too thin, too bloated, too fair - too anything. Or this outfit is no good because it's too bright, casual or whatever. Turn it around by telling yourself over and over that you look fabulous - out-loud if need be. Praise yourself for being exactly as you are. Making a clothing choice should be tough because everything looks too good!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Nine of Cups.  It really is that simple!  You’ve gotta love the one you’re with, or love the world you’ve been given.  Pleasure and satisfaction can be had in just about every situation; we just need to look for that pleasure and that satisfaction, and we will find it!  Enjoy!!

Another Wild Unknown Tarot card: The Eight of Cups.  This one shows a black, craggy mountain in the background with a dark sky, and eight shattered Cups in the foreground.  The message here actually may not be clear to some people, but it is there nevertheless.  Sometimes things are so broken that we are better off walking away.  There, I said it.  This image shows broken Cups with that dark mountain which is shutting out the light, which means that even if we had some glue, we won’t be able to effectively attempt to fix things.  We would be better off if we close ourselves off from the impossible task and turn away; this way, we can begin again and maybe, just maybe, receive a bit more fulfillment.

More work done on my Third Degree Lesson 10!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment