Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Transparent Oracle Sunday!!  On Tuesday!!

20, Elemental: Salamander (South).  South is the direction of the midday sun and the peak of power and illumination; this direction is associated with passionate drive and creativity.  Salamander is also intense in personality, but this one is about consumption of fuel, and the changes and transformations that happen through consumption of fuel.  The changes presented by Salamander are more transmutation than transformation or metamorphosis.  Salamanders are actually known for putting out fires!  This is because they consume all fuel and then the flames themselves.  They are true experts, and know just how to handle Fire and its tricky nature. 

56, Grail Hollows: The Cauldron (Below).  The direction of Below is not easily associated with spirituality, yet it is a powerful symbol representing the opportunity to create a strong foundation, and to connect to the tools and powers of the Underworld.  The Grail Hollows are ancient treasures deeply connected to each of the four elements, guarded throughout time by the Tuatha de Danaan.  The Cauldron corresponds with the element of Water, and thus, with feelings, emotions, intuition, nourishment and healing, all necessary for the balance and harmony of the Self.  Within Wicca, The Cauldron is also seen as a representation of the Sacred Feminine, the Goddess, and Her fertile womb. 

4, Time of Day: Dawn (East).  East is the direction of the rising sun, and thus of new beginnings and fresh ideas, as well as knowledge, intellectual ideas and thoughts.  Dawn is a magickal time, a crossroad between the quiet and serenity of night, and the action and manifestation of the day.  With the first rays of the rising sun we move out of our dreaming consciousness and into an awakened perception, and it is during this crossroad that we might be able to bring the messages of our dreams into the light of day, so we can better manifest them.

I then created my mandala.  Wow!!  The Salamanders are in the middle of The Cauldron, as if The Cauldron was the container of their energy.  The rays of the Dawn sun are illuminating the entire mandala.  This mandala tells me that there are powerful energies available to me, and it might be a good time to access them or make use of them.  What I access is going to transform me, and will act as a catalyst to bring physical manifestation.  This could end up being like a Reiki attunement, healing and balancing along with harmony and new awareness.

I gave myself the gift of a relatively-unplugged few days.  I checked the computer for problems or issues (thankfully, there were none that I was privy to), and pretty much relaxed on my porch.  The weather was cool and lovely, breezy and with a warm sun shining in a blue sky.  I rested my mind and my body, I went to the Breadstand, and had lunch with friends who were visiting Cape May, and worked in my beloved garden. 

Back to reality!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment