Thursday, May 2, 2013


Queen of Pentacles reversed/Three of Pentacles. The Queen of Pentacles (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She has a “greatness of soul” and can easily manifest this greatness around her.  My Queen is reversed, however, and today may not be a day for me to attempt to nurture others.  Maybe instead of an outer, physical-world focus, I should look within for non-physical world abilities. The Three of Pentacles (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) in an upright position tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  While I may not be good at providing nurturing to others today, I certainly should not isolate myself.  Today is about working with the group, cooperating and working hard.  Things should begin to crystallize.

My Thoth card is the Ten of Cups.  “Satiety” is Uncle Al’s keyword for this great card.  The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) offers the manifestation of happiness, simple joys, and fulfillment. This card can be said to indicate a repose of the heart, a time of enjoying the emotional connections that have been successfully created.  Uncle Al feels this repose could present the danger of stagnation, so a bit of active awareness is indicated.  I’ve got to do something with these great attachments, or they won’t remain pleasant.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Cups, flavored by The Hanging Man. The Nine of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about emotional satisfaction and the ability to find pleasure in feelings and emotions, and in our expectations for the day.  This card is a good one, and it reminds me that giving pleasure to others often brings much personal pleasure in return.  I need to remember to visualize my dreams in detail today, because they just might manifest. The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought); this card presents the kind of balance that comes to us through surrender, and through seeing things in a different way.  My Hanging Man is flavoring my Nine of Cups, and it seems that I am being told that good things come to those who wait with a smile on their face and love in their heart.  I can do that!!

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the energy of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “The astral configuration indicates that you can expect a financial windfall of some sort, Sagittarius! This is great, but don't celebrate just yet. While it seems likely that your income is going to increase through a raise or bonus, there are signs that the money isn't immediately forthcoming. Continue to live as usual, though with the satisfaction of knowing that things are going to improve soon.

And: “Emotionally you should be feeling quite strong today, yet there is a strong force reminding you that it is important to get down to work. You are enjoying the lazy theatrics of the day and you might not have any desire whatsoever to settle down and commit to things that you know you need to do. The good news is that if you do it now, you will not have to worry about it tomorrow.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Eight of Wands.  My day will be filled with fertile gusts of energy.  These unplanned eruptions might make things seem chaotic, but there is a method to the madness today, and lots of opportunities to tap into some powerful and transformative energies in order to get something started.

I am sitting in Kennedy Airport, settling in for my wait.  My flight does not start boarding for another two hours, but flying right after rush hour means that at least for me, an early arrival at the airport offers a more relaxing journey.  The skies are clear and blue, and it looks as if the flight should be pleasant.  So far, I am anticipating making this flight; I’m crossing my fingers!

As much as this will be a pleasure trip, I’ve still got some work to do.  I am hoping that by the time I shut down my computer, I will have cleared my homework bin.  I also packed Structural Yoga Therapy, and I plan on working on some YTT training materials.  Not so terrible to do as I look out the window at the banana trees and avocado trees and mango trees, eh?

Oh, and before I forget again, Beltane Blessings to you all!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment