Friday, May 17, 2013


Strength/Nine of Swords reversed. Easy message to understand!  Hang in there and don’t despair.  The Strength card (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic energy; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical; Teth, sieve or basket, digestion; and the Path between Geburah, the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed, and Chesed, the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured) is about having the strength and the patience to endure and focus.  This is not physical strength (although physical strength is not a bad thing), but rather about having patience and compassion, along with the ability to focus.  The Nine of Swords (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, social, dual) in an upright position represents brooding and worrying, usually self-caused, and usually unproductive.  Crowley calls this worrying “cruelty of the mind,” and he’s right.  This kind of worry is a total waste of time and energy  and from the looks of things, I won’t fall into this funk.

My Thoth card is the Ace of Cups.  Always like to see this one!  The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) gives birth to deep emotions, and a connection to my Inner Voice and to those around me.  This card is filled with lovely possibilities connected to emotions of all kinds, and a deep connection to the Inner Voice. All kinds of “seeing” or “understanding” are available, as well as pleasant connections to others, and to my “Self.”

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands reversed, flavored by the Page of Wands.  Okay, then.  The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) tells of power, influence and authority.  It is interesting that this card is reversed today, because all my other cards encourage me to open myself to power and to feelings.  Perhaps my Two of Wands is reversed because it is hinting that focusing on my own power is not as productive as sharing power with others would be.  Hmm . . . could be the answer.  My reversed Two of Wands is actually being flavored by another Wands card, the Page of Wands.  The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is a fun guy to be around, unless you have a migraine.  This Page is telling me that even in the disconnect of my own power and feelings being hinted at by the reversed Two of Wands are possibilities to be had.  The way to connect them is not to impose my own visions, but rather to fill my heart with the joy of life, push the envelope and enjoy the adrenaline rush.  Okay! 

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of a conscious and deliberate response to the beginning of degeneration of the number 7, in order to maintain for a bit longer the harmony and balance of the number 6.

My horoscopes: “Your judgment about people relies too much on general opinion, Sagittarius. As soon as you meet someone, you accept what others think about him or her without trying to find out more. This lack of curiosity could lead you to make a hasty decision about someone today. If you take the time to listen with your heart, you could be impressed by what you hear.

And: “Be conscious of how people are responding to your presence today. You may find that your jokes aren't being very well received. Don't dig the hole any deeper. The one you are sitting in may be deep enough. Relax and have someone else take a turn at the podium. Think before you open you mouth. Support the situation with positive words of encouragement instead of negative bits of criticism.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding Temperance! Understanding extremes allows us to tap into their energies. This one is about healing and about moderation, and about consciously causing balance to happen.  Read that again, because it is important!

I had a much-needed evening with the PBT last evening.  We all have been experiencing amazing things, and it really does help to talk about puzzling or exciting events when you are looking the listeners in the eyes.  It also helps to share a delicious meal courtesy of Bug, and a slice of The Cake!

I had a hugely potent meditation on Wednesday morning, and the end result is that an astral Place of Power is no longer available to me.  I have determined that this Place is still there, but I have been told that I no longer have access to it.  This is not a punishment of some kind, my Patroness specifically told me that, and She also told me not to fear and that “We are all still with you.”  Since every entity I’ve worked with on a regular basis was present at this meditation, that is reassuring.  And this morning, I began my day in the usual fashion by connecting with my Deities, and They responded in the usual and customary manner, and that is also reassuring.  I do not know if this is temporary or permanent, and I don’t know why.  Yet.  These things have a way of revealing themselves after a bit of percolation, so I am not panicking.  I get the feeling, though, that big changes are on the way.

Ya think??

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment