Thursday, May 23, 2013


Two of Cups reversed/The Universe.  The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities.  My Two of Cups is reversed, so today may not be about emotional connections to others.  This might not be a bad thing, however; sometimes solitude is needed in order to settle in.  The Universe/World, which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, stable and practical energy that is slow to change), Saturn (discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance), Thav (mark or sign), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world) is a card of integration and involvement and understanding, a crystallization of the entire issue at hand.  This is the second day in a row that this card has appeared for me; good energies, eh?  Goals may coalesce for me today, and by the end of the day I might feel that I have accomplished a lot.  Perhaps if I am even able to rise up out of this personal sense of accomplishment and attempt to share it with others, I will turn that Two of Cups upright.

My Thoth card is the Prince of Wands.  Woohoo!!  The Prince/Knight of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) usually represents a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy; most definitely not background-type efforts.  This Prince is encouraging me to grab the day and enjoy my own skills and ability with passion.  Pausing and assessing is for another day.

My Legacy card is the Three of Coins, flavored by the Seven of Coins reversed.  There’s a clear message!  The Three of Coins (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, cunning, competence) tells of competence, planning and teamwork.  While my reversed Two of Cups may be hinting that emotional connections won’t serve me today, that does not mean I need to isolate myself from my team.  If I can get others on board with my plan, the work will go faster and the end result will be more accurate.  The Seven of Coins (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) tells of pauses and choices and assessments within the physical world.  My Seven of Coins is reversed, and it is giving fuel to the fire of the Prince of Wands above.  My reversed Seven of Coins is flavoring my Three of Coins, verifying that I am on the right track when I bring others into the tasks for the day.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of the energy of movement that upsets stability but also helps to prevent stagnation.

My horoscopes: “Today could discourage even the most ardent of passions, Sagittarius. Even if some people say you're a bit cold, know that there's a veritable volcano burning underneath all that ice. Today you may once again find yourself at a distance from your feelings, as if you were regaining control over your emotions. Be careful about being too cynical about things.

And: “Just when you thought you couldn't take any more pressure, you are pushed up even harder against the wall. In some respects, you are ready to explode. Find a physical activity to engage in - something that will keep you busy and give you an outlet for the tremendous amount of energy that you have pent up inside. Things are coming to a difficult climax in your life - especially in your communications with others. Find a way to calm yourself down and deal with your emotions before you end up lashing out in anger toward someone you love.

My Shadowscapes Insight is The Magician.  Oh, I like this one!  This one is about being initiated into the mysteries of the elements; a perfect description for The Magician.  This is a personally significant card for me, and having it appear today is a potent message.  I have the skills to get things done, and I have the experience to make use of those skills.  I have a deep connection to The Source of all.  What more do I need?

Craziness and busy-ness have been the theme of this week.  But, things are getting accomplished.  Lesson 9 of Third Degree has been submitted and I am waiting for a response.  June submission for my column, “Tarot Talk,” in PaganPages.org has been submitted and acknowledged.  I’ve responded to the Reiki I and II Assessments and the Degree homeworks in my bin.  And I’ve done some of my YTT homework.  I’ve got more to accomplish tomorrow, plus I see my private belly dance student.  But then, it’s on to the Blue Moon House, and Memorial Day Weekend!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment