Friday, September 28, 2012


Page of Cups/Seven of Wands. The Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering), is very emotional, dreamy, social, and connected to the inner voice.   My Page is telling me to let the good stuff happen, and to anticipate the best.  The Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, natural leader, egotistical, selfish) reminds me that my own judgment is worth relying on, and if I apply my own Will to the situation, things will turn out as I visualize them.  Those last words are probably the most important ones to me today, “if I apply my own Will to the situation, things will turn out as I visualize them.” 

My Thoth card is the Three of Cups reversed.  “Abundance”  reversed today; the Three of Cups (Mercury, reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody) in an upright position is about connections, and about blessings.  Today I am being told that this kind of Abundance is not what I should be focusing on today.  Some days we have the support of others, and some days we need to be on our own.  Today It is more important that I do my own thing.

My Legacy card is The Star, flavored by Judgement. The Star (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Aquarius; Qof, back of head; the Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and outer, physical reality, and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) is the “good will to all” card.  The Star is about optimism and faith, and no matter what happens throughout the day, I need to visualize good things in order to make them happen.  I do need to remember that good things don’t necessarily need to happen to me in order for me to benefit from them. Happiness is universal, as is optimism.  Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start.  I am being reminded that choices are important, as well as optimism.  Once the bill has been paid, and the board is cleared of obligations, we can visualize good things, and make them happen.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability. 

My horoscopes: “Some books you've been reading lately might excite your desire to study astrology, numerology, alchemy, or some other occult science, Sagittarius. This may not be something that you'd normally consider, but don't let that hold you back. Your values have been shaken up lately anyway, so make the most of the impulse now. It could transform you in a subtle way. Go for it!

And: “Today you'll feel inspired to express yourself in fun and creative ways, so don't be afraid to let loose with your wild sense of humor. You could end up playing a prank on a co-worker that makes him or her laugh and creates a good feeling in the office. Or you could share some jokes with others that make them smile and feel better. You enjoy being the office clown, and you certainly are good at it!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the King of Pentacles.  This King is an expert regarding the handling of resources, and expert at making sure everyone is happy and comfy.  He is an inspiration for success, and is an example for all; everything he touches will blossom!

Happy Friday, from Cape May.  I went for a walk early this evening, and despite the fact that it si the last weekend of September, there are people in town.

Tomorrow, I will bike around!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment