Monday, September 17, 2012


Knight of Cups/Four of Pentacles reversed. Knight of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) is about feeling things strongly and without restraint or grounding.  The Knight of Cups may appear calm, cool and collected to others, but inside he is burning with intense passion.  He is telling me that today I will feel things intensely, so I need to be sure to ground a bit.  The Four of Pentacles (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation or the deepest self, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, authority, caution cunning) tells of very solid foundations and an awareness of the value of our possessions.  How is that for grounding?  All the Fours are heavy well-grounded cards, but this one is particularly so.  This Four is about ownership, about control, and about keeping things the same.  In a way, this is another kind of intensity, so I had better be careful.

My Thoth card is the Ten of Cups.  “Satiety” The Ten of Cups (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, spirituality, suffering and growth) offers the manifestation of happiness and fulfillment, and the reduction of stress. These are simple joys, and they can’t be bought with any coin.  Of course, this is the Thoth Ten of Cups, so we do need to add Uncle Al’s warning.  He sees this card as the “be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it” card.

My Legacy card is The Sun reversed, flavored by the Page of Cups reversed. The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and upright, it tells of a time of enlightenment and peace.  The Sun is reversed today, and thus there may be a bit of confusion, the kind that happens when we can’t see where we are going. My reversed Sun is being flavored by another reversed card.  The Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering), and upright, is very emotional, dreamy, social, and connected to the inner voice.  My Page is reversed, and is flavoring the reversed Sun card, and oh boy, it looks like emotions and feelings are going to be on a roller coaster today.

My 6-digit date number is 2, the number of balance, polarity, and the concept of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “Put your businesslike nature aside for the day and focus on your feelings, Sagittarius. You may be a bit protective of your emotions, but realize that much of what you're feeling is best experienced through expressing it to others. Reach down deep and get in touch with what you truly believe to be the heart of the issue. Your thinking is clear as can be today, so enjoy it!

And: “Health wise, you're likely to be feeling alert, strong, and full of energy and stamina. As a result, your sense of adventure is high, and your mind may be exploring the possibility of an interesting vacation - river rafting, backpacking, hiking the Appalachian Trail or other adventures. This is a good idea, as this trend in your physical condition is likely to continue for a while. Get some travel brochures and look into it!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Seven of Swords.  This one is about ethics, and about hiding who we really are and what we really want.  Today it is important that I meet my responsibilities, and that I be aware that others may be interested in their own agendas rather than what is best for everyone.  Sometimes we do need to take care of ourselves first, but ethics must always be a part of this action!

It’s been another crazy busy day, but since I had a lovely Reiki Share and some great time talking with my beloved Pagan Brain Trust last night, I am good. 

I came home from Cape May, and proceeded to work for hubby.  Now, it is time to relax.  Back to reality tomorrow!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment