Monday, September 24, 2012


Death/Ten of Pentacles reversed. The Death card also corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped. I am being told again that the time of new birth and a fresh start will soon be upon me!  I must keep doing what I’ve been doing, and I must believe that when a door closes, a window opens.  Embrace the coming change, don’t fight it! The Ten of Pentacles (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) in an upright position represents physical world wealth and bounty, and the attempt to maintain the status quo.  My Ten of Pentacles is reversed, so the cycle that brings wealth and bounty is still in process.  And that is good; that means the best is yet to come.

My Thoth card is the Seven of Cups reversed.  “Debauch” is Uncle Al’s keyword for the upright Seven of Cups. The Seven of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, obsessive, mysterious) represents the distraction and dissipation that can happen when we are presented with too many enticing choices. My Seven is reversed, so my choices will be clear, and will not be clouded by feelings or emotions.

My Legacy card is the Two of Cups, flavored by the Six of Wands reversed. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) is about love and connections, usually about relationships and commonalities. Sounds like any connections I make today will bring good things.  The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) in an upright position expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge.  My Six of Wands is reversed, and thus far the test has not been passed.  I should not give up, though, because the card is here, even if it is reversed.  Perhaps I am being reminded to be careful that I don’t get too full of myself; I am working hard to better my life, but that does not mean I am better than everyone else. 

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number that represents the completeness of effect or manifestation.

My horoscopes: “You're highly esteemed in your profession because of your strong business acumen and no-nonsense approach to problem solving. Recent successes may be preparing you for the next leap in the progression. Be open to opportunities involving the Internet that present themselves. Remember, there's no glass ceiling online. Today may be peppered with all sorts of communications from friends.

And: “You have a keen mind and are thirsty for knowledge. A recent accomplishment may make you hungry for the next challenge. Consider looking to your hobbies for the next big thing in your life. It could be that the little side projects that you so enjoy working on could lead to a whole new field. You are especially suited to science and other research-oriented fields. Whatever you undertake, you are bound to be successful.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Queen of Pentacles. This Queen is kind, charming yet timid, and willingly shares her own talents and strengths and resources. The Queen of Pentacles taps into the energies of Nature and our world with ease, and she can draw from those energies when she needs to.  She is not proud of her accomplishments because what she does is just not about pride; it is about sharing.

I just got back from my second Yoga class, and I feel awesome.  This one was a bit more challenging, and I feel that I did well, was able to do the asanas, and once again, my home practice has been validated.  Hopefully I won’t be sore tomorrow; we shall see. 

$>

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful! enlightening as usual, but also so happy to hear about your yoga journey! <3

    ReplyDelete