Thursday, September 27, 2012


The Emperor reversed/Justice reversed.  LOL, I was wondering why my head was foggy today as I shuffled, and I guess I got my answer as far as what I’m not doing! The Emperor corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Aries (“I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) and the Hebrew letter Heh (window, illumination), and represents confidence and authority.  In the Tarot Major Arcana, The Emperor is numbered 4, the number of depth and stability; he actively seeks balance by imposing order on his world. He is the personification of tough love!  In a reversed position he is telling me that if I want a clear head, I’ve gotta clear it myself rather than looking for outside methods, and the best way to do that is to get things organized (both in my head and in my surroundings).  Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed).  The upright Justice card represents true fairness and equality, and achieves those things through the application of truth.  My Justice card is also reversed, and I need to understand that the effect of a muddy head is being caused by something, something I am apparently not seeing or accepting.  Get real, and get organized.  Simple message, but not necessarily simple to enact.

My Thoth card is the Princess of Wands.  The Princess/Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is the spark that might end up creating a conflagration.  This Princess has one desire, to become The Magician.  Is my Princess overwhelmed by this task?  Not at all; she is enthusiastic about every step, and intrigued by the possibilities presented.  Her day is filled with questions: “How is that done?”  “Why are you doing that? “What is that?”  “When will I be ready to try that?”  This enthusiasm is infectious, so I should be open to it.

My Legacy card is the Five of Wands reversed, flavored by the Page of Cups reversed. The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) in an upright position indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross purposes.  Since my card is reversed, I may find that things are not quite as out-of-sorts as they appear.  Discipline and passion can coexist in an effective way after all!  The Page of Cups corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering), and upright, is very emotional, dreamy, social, and connected to the inner voice.  My Page of Cups is reversed, and is flavoring my reversed Five of Wands, and it could be a bit of a warning to me.  Be careful, don’t assume that harm is meant by anyone’s words or actions until you verify this.  We depend on our instincts to tell us of any possible danger, but sometimes our instincts have trouble being objective; today may be one of those days..

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number that tells of a new creation out of the potential and position of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and understanding of “distance between” of the number 2.

My horoscopes: “Be your most charming self tonight, Sagittarius. You're likely to meet someone who can help your career. Your intuition is strong, so you may know who this person is the minute you shake hands. If the chemistry is good, too, so much the better! Whether this person impacts your life in a romantic or business capacity, you'll remember this night as when your life changed for the better!

And: “You might feel a bit as though your head is in the clouds today. Possibly after the frantic pace you've had at work, your mind has decided to take some time off. People may have to repeat questions to you several times before you respond. They'll think your "spaciness" is funny, and so should you. Try to relax and have fun in your dizzy state!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Page of Pentacles.  Opportunity awaits in the physical world!  This opportunity is being guarded for me, and I have only to reach out my hand with an open mind and an open heart to receive it.  This spark of opportunity will require nurturing in order to prosper, and visions of the future in order to manifest as desired.  Time to get busy!

Just back from another Yoga class, this one was gentle and restorative.  What a nice way to begin a weekend!  We are heading to Cape May after a weekend off, and I am looking forward to biking for bread, walking at Point Park, and on the beach.  One weekend away, and I am pining for the ocean.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment