Tuesday, September 18, 2012


The Sun/King of Wands reversed. The Sun corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), our Sun (the inner core of a person or situation), Resh (the face; reason), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest in the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and it tells of a time of enlightenment and peace.  Even when The Sun is reversed, it is a good card, just less good than the upright version.  The enlightenment talked about in The Sun not only brings possible greatness, but it also brings vitality and strength.  Not permanent, which needs to be kept in mind.  But good, at least for today. The King of Wands (cusp of Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, moody, and Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic egotistical) is a natural leader who not only creates new strategies through hard-earned knowledge, experience and wisdom, but puts them into effect as well.  He is reversed today, though, so I had better be real careful that I don’t end up coming off as a know-it-all and placing my foot directly into my mouth.  Confidence is a good thing (especially when represented by The Sun), but I’ve still got to be careful.

My Thoth card is the Two of Cups.  Yahoo, the “Love” card! The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) is about love and connections, usually about relationships and commonalities.  The number 2 tells of both balance and polarity, and since the suit of Cups is about feelings and emotions, that is what is being offered through both balance and polarity.  The relationships being presented here may be new ones, or they could be newly vitalized relationships; either way, I will be able to determine the distance between me and others, and whether this distance is good or harmful.

My Legacy card is the Nine of Cups, flavored by The Lovers reversed.  Wow, not bad, eh? . The Nine of Cups (cusp of Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, suffering, soul growth) in an upright position is about emotional satisfaction and the ability to find pleasure in feelings and emotions, and in our expectations for the day. This is a card about receiving pleasure, and it is about giving pleasure (and receiving fulfillment by doing this).  It is also a card about success, or better put, it is about feeling successful.  My Nine of Cups is flavored by The Lovers reversed.  The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) in an upright position tells of duality, union, and personal choices.  I think this card in a reversed position could be reminding me that often what we see as choices being presented to us are not all the choices available.  The upright Lovers also tells of love, but love that has not yet been affected by physical world constraints.  Does that mean physical world effects harm love?  Not according to the Nine of Cups!!

My 6-digit date number is 3, which tells of a new creation out of the potential and position of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and understanding of “distance between” of the 2.

My horoscopes: “A gathering in your neighborhood could prove unexpectedly pleasant and enjoyable. You might meet new people and get closer to the ones you already know. A lot of interesting and useful information could be exchanged. There might be more than one get-together that you'll want to attend, Sagittarius, so you might spend a lot of time in the car. You might also lend or borrow some books.

And: “Keep your eyes wide open today, and be on the lookout for opportunities and invitations. Be careful not to act to hastily. Indeed, this is a key time for you in which life seems to be moving faster than ever before. Change may be exactly what is needed to foster continued growth, but take care not to simply grab on to the first thing that comes your way. Examine the options closely, make sure you are confident about the situation, and then act with assuredness.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Knight of Wands.  The Knight of Wands is about making strong progress toward attaining a goal; he shows us that we must be bold and courageous, and we must kindle and maintain a fire in our heart and our soul!  We must be clever as the fox and brave as the lion, and boldly move forward, forward only!

My weight is staying pretty stable right now, and I am okay with that.  I would like to lose another 10 pounds, but I’ve lost 15 pounds since the beginning of April; not too shabby!  I am also now including Yoga in my daily stretching, and after being strict about doing my Yoga practice every day for the past three weeks, I am feeling incredibly good!  Part of what I am doing has been taught to me by my Thai Massage partner, Helen, and part is from a great website called Yoga Undressed (www.yogaundressed.com).  I’ve purchased the beginner DVD, and I adore their combination of Kundalini, Tantra and Vinyasa Hatha Yoga!  LOL, I don’t do my Yoga undressed, but I must say that being able to see the bodies of the Yoginis as they move through the flowing movements is helping me immensely in my own practice. 

It is interesting that I’ve come to Yoga through Thai Massage, which is actually considered “passive Yoga.”  In fact, the discipline of Thai Massage that I practice is called “Vedic Thai-Yoga Massage,” taught by the Vedic Conservatory (www.vedicconservatory.com}; Mukti is an awesome teacher and I have collected 48 hours of training so far from him.  But I am wondering if perhaps my path to being a better practitioner of Nuad Borarn may be through becoming a Yoga Teacher.  Food for thought.

I have reached the point in my spiritual journey where I can often feel when some big change or transformation is just below the horizon.  I have been feeling that way on and off for a few weeks now, and the feeling is getting stronger.  It is almost as if there is a bubble of energy within me; for as long as the skin of the bubble stays intact, I won’t be able to experience whatever is inside. 

The thing about bubbles, though, is that they grow.  That is the process that allows the skin to finally break, when the inside pressure is greater than the outside pressure and the energy can no longer be contained by the skin of the bubble.  The problem is that during the final stages of that increase in inside pressure, the bubble ends up lodging itself somewhere, and it begins to make itself known by causing discomfort. 

I need to be burped, LOL.  I need to crack my subconscious knuckles, and help to release the energies. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment