Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4/30/14

Six of Pentacles/Five of Cups reversed.  The Six of Pentacles (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have, in both the upright and reversed position.  I read the upright Six of Pentacles as telling me that resources will be available to me, and that I will be able to share those resources with others and experience fulfillment from that sharing.  This is a good thing, as today is a busy day of preparation for my trip tomorrow.  The Five of Cups (“Disappointment”) reversed and the Ten of Wands (“Ruin”) reversed. The Five of Cups (Mars, action, aggression, drive, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, mysterious, obsessive) in an upright position tells of an emotional setback or disappointment, or perhaps the belief that a wrong choice has been made.  Because my Five of Cups is reversed, I should be able to see past any minor disappointments today, and maybe even be able to make lemonade out of those lemons!

My Thoth cards are the Eight of Swords (“Interference”) reversed and The Moon.  The Eight of Swords (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable talkative, dual) tells of a confused and restrictive response to obstacles, or maybe perceived obstacles.  If this card was upright, it would be telling me that I may feel as if outside forces are controlling me, or preventing me from doing the things I want to do.  However, my Eight of Swords is reversed, so the effects of outside forces won’t hold me back today.  The Moon of the Tarot Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, emotional and sensitive energy that strives to stay the same), Pisces (“I believe,” feeling, suffering, soul growth, duality), Qof (the back of the head), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), is about feelings and emotions and instincts and the subconscious.  This card may tell of falsehood and illusion and the Dark Night of Soul, but it also tells of magick and mystery.  Things won’t end up as they seem on the surface, but in the end, I will turn those illusions into strength.

My Legacy card is the Eight of Coins reversed, flavored by the Seven of Wands.  Another reversed Eight!  The Eight of Coins (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, sensible, orderly) in an upright position tells us that diligence and an awareness of details is important.  But my card is reversed, and the big picture will be more important than those details.  My reversed Eight of Coins is being flavored by the Seven of Wands.  Seven of Wands.  Look out! The Two of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, pioneering, assertive, enthusiastic) tells of power, influence and authority, and the implementation of the Will.  This card presents an immature version of the Four of Wands, and thus I am being told that whatever I visualize will have the power to manifest, so I had better create with consequences in mind.  My Two of Wands is being flavored by a personally significant Wands card, the Seven of Wands. The Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, natural leader, egotistical, selfish) reminds me that my own judgment is worth relying on, so I should have confidence in that judgment.  This card also reminds me to choose my projects carefully, and then stand by them until the end.  The Legacy Seven of Wands has a personal message to me: a test is coming.  Interestingly enough, blurring out the details is the way that I can deliberately make use of the visions of The Moon, and perhaps I am ready for this test!

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number that tells of a new creation from the position and potential of the Ace, and the balance, polarity, and energy of “distance between” of the two. 

My horoscopes: “Your curiosity and creative energy may be stimulated today by information you receive from books, documentaries, or conversations with people familiar with the field you're exploring. As a result, Sagittarius, you could come up with an innovative new project that keeps you and some colleagues busy for a long time. But don't worry - this enterprise should be full of surprises and therefore anything but tedious. Go to it!”

And: “This will be a good day for you. You should be feeling happy, excited, enthusiastic, and optimistic for the future. Relations with family, friends, and neighbors are likely to be warm and congenial. Today could involve a lot of time on the phone, or in the car running errands. Expect a surprise encounter with someone you haven't seen for a long time. You will spend some time reminiscing and catching up.”

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment