Thursday, April 24, 2014

4/24/14

Two of Swords reversed/The Hanging Man reversed. The Two of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) in an upright position represents a time of not looking or of shutting out the world.  Yes this can be helpful, but not today.  Limiting the information available to me will not serve me.  The Hanging Man corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy that tends to move deep, and attempts to take the same path as in the past), Neptune (inspiration, spirituality, magick, enchantment, dreams, altered states), and the Hebrew letter Mem (water, stability and balance, the reflective quality of thought), and upright it presents the kind of balance that comes to us through surrender, and through deliberately attempting to see things in a different way.  Because my card is reversed, attempting to see things in a new way just might make me seasick. 

My Thoth cards are Death and the Two of Pentacles (“Change”) reversed. The Death card of the Major Arcana corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped, and that usually involves the potential to step upward on the evolutionary ladder. Many people fear this card, but Death can be seen as representing natural change through alchemic putrefaction.  The Death card offers the illusion of destruction, illusion because this very destruction creates new life.  And ny Death card is the only upright card today; I think I am being told that today, nothing else can change what is happening.  I need to hang on and ride the wave.  The Two of Pentacles (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning) in an upright position reminds us that everything always ebbs and flows, and we need to do the same in order to remain dynamically balanced.  Change is what allows stability to be functional, and today neither change nor stability will be effective.  I am also being told that whatever is happening, I can’t successfully ignore it or shut it out. 

My Legacy card is the Seven of Coins reversed, flavored by the Queen of Swords reversed.  More related messages.  The Seven of Coins (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) in an upright position tells of pauses and choices and assessments within the physical world.  The pause and assessment of this card reminds us that blossoms need to fade in order for seeds to appear.  I won’t be pausing today, but my timing may be off no matter what I do.  My reversed Seven of Coins is being flavored by another reversed card, the reversed Queen of Swords.  The Queen of Swords (cusp of Virgo, “I serve,” practical, sensible, work and service oriented, and Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, grace) can be considered a Minor Arcana representation of the Justice card, which is about responsibility and the relationship between “cause” and “effect.”  The main difference is that while Justice is about the law, the Queen of Swords is about the intent behind the law.  She is flavoring my reversed Seven of Coins, and she is emphasizing the essence of that meaning.  Oy, not only will my timing be bad, but I won’t know what is happening or why it is occurring.  Sounds like something important might be happening, and I might not see the benefit.

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number that tells of vertical and horizontal balance. 

My horoscopes: “Have you been waiting to hear about some funds, Sagittarius, perhaps to create a piece of art, write a book, or make a documentary film? If so, you could have a lot to celebrate today when you receive news that the money is forthcoming! Don't be surprised if there's a delay, however. The project is still going to happen, but just a little later than you'd hoped. All you can do now is be patient

And: “As a person who enjoys being gregarious and outgoing, days like this provide a wonderful outlet for your energy. You might spend a lot of time with your family today, but you'll also probably touch base with a lot of others. At some point you might find yourself in the spotlight. You'll feel especially fond of everyone around you, and will appreciate your good fortune. Enjoy your day.

I am still fighting this darned laryngitis/cold/conjunctivitis thing, whatever it is.  I feel good one day, and then lousy the next two days.  But I had better recover, because I have a busy week or two coming up!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment